• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

This Forum; Thanks for all the love!

S

secretsurvivor1

:dance:

I think it should be said on here that our little cyber community are so accepting and supportive, trying to help each other through the trials of mental illness and life difficulties. I have felt very lucky because I have received kindness and suggestions in times of crisis, and usually the response is almost immediate in all hours of the day and night. This instant support is not available to me anywhere else.

Thank you for all the love. The security of anonymity makes it a safe place to discuss private and uncomfortable things.

When I look here, I know;
I AM NOT ALONE.
:clap:

S

stella

I wan't to thank the forum too :hug: she's totally right ♥

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

It's really lovely to hear that. :hug1:
I must admit, i'm a bit baffled about people leaving.
It seems to be happening a lot lately.
I suppose it just makes me sad that people don't feel like they can stay a member here because at the end of the day, I do think most of us here have the best intentions and we can be a very supportive bunch as you've said.

Davey Blueeyes

Davey Blueeyes

I agree, this is an amazing place. I'm so glad we can all help each other.

Thank you for posting this, SS
Davey x

V

volnash

Surely a bunch of nice people here, and as long as gardening tools are sharp the rest will sort itself.

This forum is a blessing in the good times and the bad times, and certainly a good place to vent and otherwise when doctors and such are not available, alot of valuable input by members and surely a positive contribution to my own life, ive made some genuine friends here that are sincere and good people, for this i am grateful.

Also sincerely happy that people are finding help here.

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

I am glad I have got the forum too. Really need it atm. Thankyou to everyone for their support