• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

this consciousness feels like an interactive dream

• Thread starter lifecangetbetter
  • Start date
lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
And we each play our own character an interact with the consciousness around us. does anyone else agree?

lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i feel like im in a dream. and i just interact with things around me and then things happen. just like in our dreams

H

haystack

you sound unstable...this could lead to terror and delusions you could follow and be lost...please work with your pdoc, you sound unstable.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Notice odd synchronicities. Notice being set up after being tempted. Still your mind and listen to the quiet observer.

lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel we are being observed. I think of it as spirits but it could be anything. When you interact with the observer of your reality that is the 4th wall.
Why do some people hear/deceit and others dont? In this manner I think we are instrinsically equal

lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Notice odd synchronicities. Notice being set up after being tempted. Still your mind and listen to the quiet observer.
Yeah like I was thinking about my job and the time was 11:11 and when I read threads peoples responses will be at synchronicity times and it just makes me thinking I’m a in a simulation even more. We are all a character in this interactive dream