• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Third dimensional explanations of the source dimension.

P

pansdisease

This is how strange the source dimension is.

Nothing comes into being there, the opposite of our dimension where everything comes into being.

Conscious entities live there. Were they born, no, were they created, no, did they begin, nope.

As a third dimensional entity i cannot see it. How can someone have always lived? I can't fathom it at all. It all just goes blank because everything i am began and everything i've ever known began.

I'm sure if we made it there we could finally see how it worked but right now i have no fucking idea.

Nothing there comes into being and nothing there exits being. There is also nothing changing there. There is no past there either. There is no flow from behind that goes ahead. It's all just set there.

It's very very strange to think about and will hurt your head everytime. Not because you are stupid but because we are third dimensional.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Hi pansdisease. It is so difficult to apprehend what you are talking about with the intellect which is limited.
The whole multi dimensional reality is happening all at once; all of history is happening simultaneously. Time isn't what we think it is. And that's another thing you can't wrap your mind around. :)

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Why consider it all bad/malevolent pansdisease? None of the genuine spiritual masters have said it is - quite the opposite.

i have noted this with the 'mad' - they have a paradigm of negativity about the nature of the Cosmos/Existence - i don't think that, it's nature is benevolent/good imo - it's the 3rd dimension, human society, lower astral/etheric where the duality comes in.

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Why consider it all bad/malevolent pansdisease? None of the genuine spiritual masters have said it is - quite the opposite.

i have noted this with the 'mad' - they have a paradigm of negativity about the nature of the Cosmos/Existence - i don't think that, it's nature is benevolent/good imo - it's the 3rd dimension, human society, lower astral/etheric where the duality comes in.
i don't think that a larger/higher/grander 'system' can be explained & understood from the perspective of a lower sub set anyway - & the Absolute can't be understood from the point of view of the relative either.

How much of your perceptions are a projection pansdisease?