• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Thinking that I am really old

SoftRain

SoftRain

Just keep reminding yourself in your thoughts I’m 46. That’s really not old in my opinion. I remind myself my age all the time. Feel like I’m repeating it over and over. You should too to remind yourself you still got time.
mid to late 40's was the time I looked the best. I felt like I had gained wisdom and some confidence too. SO live it up don't get in that rocking chair yet.lol

S

singsongfun

Schizophrenia takes 20 years off life expectancy.

L

llittlelostlady

I was completely bat shit crazy last mate when I retried Rispperidone, I have become completely resistant to it, despite it working for 10 years. This low dose of Haloperidol apears to be doing the trick with very few side effects atm. I've lived with Schizophrenia for 25 years mate and it's brought me down a few times and nearky killed me twice but as Nieztche said that which does not kill me makes me stronger. Finding Buddhism got me through the worst parts of the last 10 abd 1/2 years but yeah I have nearly done myself some serious damage to myself a couple of times still during that period.
BUDDHISM is the way to go

Funnyday

Funnyday

I've always looked older than my years. It helped me in going into Pubs when I was well under the legal age of 18 years. I'm 50 but feel a lot older. My bones ache every day. Its all downhill from here for me.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Can disorganized thinking be treat? Schizophrenia Forum 22
BEASTMODEWARRIOR i don't know but i want to get in shape i tired of people thinking of a loser. Schizophrenia Forum 1
Mr.NiceGuy cathartic thinking when creating Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Came back from Krava maga class, during the whole time, i was thinking is my mom a narcissistic. Schizophrenia Forum 2
ht46 Schizophrenia impairs your thinking Schizophrenia Forum 14
R thinking of going on intercity Schizophrenia Forum 32
P Keep thinking I have a schizophrenia psychosis Schizophrenia Forum 19
Lone_wanderer Thinking... Schizophrenia Forum 1
gt86 Should I be thinking this far into the future Schizophrenia Forum 2
D i am thinking of stopping my med that i started today Schizophrenia Forum 3
THE MANDALORIAN I am always thinking about the future Schizophrenia Forum 3
hORIzonFINK210 How impulse thinking> cause spiritual trauma?> Schizophrenia Forum 2
Z I start thinking I know people Schizophrenia Forum 3
Mr.NiceGuy thinking controls your tail wagging and dizzyness more then anything else Schizophrenia Forum 1
LORD BURT thinking.of quitting work Schizophrenia Forum 146
Mr.NiceGuy Moments when you feel dizzy from thinking causing your tail to wag Schizophrenia Forum 1
LORD BURT I am thinking about going to a Past Life Hypnotherapist. Schizophrenia Forum 3
M Do you ever feel like people on radio and TV know what you are thinking? Schizophrenia Forum 6
T Thinking and hearing "rape" Schizophrenia Forum 4
vanish Is it just me or is this paranoid thinking? Schizophrenia Forum 5
P Thinking songs are about you and has messages for you Schizophrenia Forum 14
P Thinking things are staged (delusion) Schizophrenia Forum 5
N Thinking I'm faking? Schizophrenia Forum 2
cpuusage Content of psychotic & delusional thinking Schizophrenia Forum 27
J The Truth About Positive Thinking Schizophrenia Forum 6
S Thinking about quitting my meds Schizophrenia Forum 30
shojostar I used my delusional thinking to create a sci-fi story :) Schizophrenia Forum 2
Gajolene JD is thinking on joining the forum Schizophrenia Forum 10
H bizarre thinking, sign of relapse? Schizophrenia Forum 5
Gajolene Been thinking on a fundraising drive for Scitzophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 37
O Thinking of moving from Abilify to Seroquel Schizophrenia Forum 6
O Thinking of leaving work as it making me paranoid Schizophrenia Forum 24
|||ME||| More Thinking about Alternatives to Psychiatric Diagnosis Schizophrenia Forum 11
A thinking about coming off meds again, probably a bad idea. Schizophrenia Forum 15
O Is it really schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 2
H all in all, I'm really happy these days... Schizophrenia Forum 7
M I’m having a really hard time accepting that I’m not 100% all here Schizophrenia Forum 3
lizzard123 no one talks about what its really like Schizophrenia Forum 4
I Schizophrenia. Who really cares? Schizophrenia Forum 28
H still really hopeful for the next stimulus. Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR really early morning today good morning, hope all of you get want you want to do today, just be very careful though. Schizophrenia Forum 2
Q I [M21] feel like my brother [M28] has paranoid thoughts and I really don't know what to do about it Schizophrenia Forum 4
T Am I really schizophrenic if I don't have delusions? Schizophrenia Forum 6
BEASTMODEWARRIOR i think i need a med adjustment bad like really bad. Schizophrenia Forum 8
P What's really going on in this world? Schizophrenia Forum 22
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys i really want to share this video, i found very helpful in my life, i hope its help you too :) Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Heys i love this forum there are really great people here. Schizophrenia Forum 2
telepathic_one Hes doing me over really bad Schizophrenia Forum 177
O Really bored Schizophrenia Forum 24
T If i am really on camera Schizophrenia Forum 45