Thinking of you all in New Zealand

vanish

vanish

One of my friends posted the sicko’s evil manifesto on social media (before it was taken down). I actually read it and the man responsible is constructed from pure evil. It made me feel sick!

Muddleduck

Muddleduck

I love how Jacinda, and all other New Zealanders, see a zero tolerance to this type of thing, of harm to others. I trust that they will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again and will remove all guns from the country if need be. I think other countries should do the same. I would even support a ban on knives here, and on nobody having one. Metal detectors everywhere. I would do that to protect people. Police could have mobile metal detectors. Zero tolerance and zero opportunity.

I love how Jacinda says that it will not be accepted there. It is not what should happen and needs to be removed.

megirl

megirl

Yes, we are very fortunate to have Jacinda as our PM.
She is well and truly respected by us kiwis.
It does make me proud that us kiwis stand strong against this act of terrorism.
We are a country where kindness and respect exist.
Hatred of this kind would never be tolerated, in our country

J

Jules5

I live in America and sure have had some horrible things happening here lately. Church is a sanctuary that should never be invaded-violated. Young kids that are lost seek this vengeance upon others. Believe me they had guidance. Mass media has to be the worst culprit of this behavior. My condolence to all in New Zealand. Hugs