• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Thinking of the worst all the time

R

Roopoo

Hi my recent post was regarding a cheating moment i night fling sort of around 5 yrs ish ago. But my ocd mind is thinking of the worst constantly that i abuse her. Because it was me that did all the massaging and groping. I asked to massage she said yes she seemed to enjoy it. We had slight intercourse she seemed to enjoy it. From the heavy breathing i could tell. She wasn’t asleep by the way. She was married also both very drunk from a long day on the drink partying and ended up at a friends house. My ocd mind is thinking or telling me that because i did all the off it she was just letting me that i abused her. To me this is horrible. We still talk we both decided to forget about this. My ocd wants certainty on this. I remember every detail of this night. At the time i didn’t feel i was abusing her just guilty for cheating. She did say i was persistent i said sorry then stopped after a while then both slept.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Many might say, a married woman should not put herself in the situation, as in drinking all day, hanging out with other people, being alone with you. Many cultures, women are careful about this because sexual attraction can be overwhelmingly strong, especially when drunk.

You did wrong, you should have respected that she was married, and also that she was drunk.

Both of you were in the wrong though.

A marriage, it is a rule that should not be broken, in my opinion. They love each other and it is hard work to stay in a relationship but it is better to have a husband or wife, in my opinion, to look after each other when older, support each other. A marriage is not just about sex. You both could have ended that marriage for her and she could have then been alone forever, or even never had children, or if she has children, they would have had a more upsetting life.

R

Roopoo

I don’t think this site is for me very negative feedback not what i expected we both did wrong i agree but this was not the reply for my worry that i needed but thanks anyway.

Zero One

Zero One

Massaging and groping sounds like hell to me. She told you that you are persistent in a way to make you stop, I find that these uncertain moments of rejection Can rip out the.comfort in the mind and cause obsessive thinking to heal the hurt of rejection.... especially if it is not too clear whether she was enjoying herself or not. I go through this type of hurt sometimes and I can't stand it

Zero One

Zero One

I don’t think this site is for me very negative feedback not what i expected we both did wrong i agree but this was not the reply for my worry that i needed but thanks anyway.
Marriage is a torture and a slow burning hell; an institution that works against sanity and well-being. Get free of you can.

R

Roopoo

Massaging and groping sounds like hell to me. She told you that you are persistent in a way to make you stop, I find that these uncertain moments of rejection Can rip out the.comfort in the mind and cause obsessive thinking to heal the hurt of rejection.... especially if it is not too clear whether she was enjoying herself or not. I go through this type of hurt sometimes and I can't stand it
Sorry what do you mean.