• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Thinking of suicide

J

Jisatsu

All the time, i can't get it out of my head. it's my birthday on wednesday and i don't even want it because after that there's nothing. Absolutely nothing to look forward too. Don't tgonk i can cope much longer. only seen my counsellor once and i already want to die. I'm only 17.. almost. i don't thonk i should be this way. but i am. i'm hopelessness personifed.

T

TOONAFISH

(((jisatsu))) sorry that you feel so bad. please dont do anything silly. what will you be doing for your birthday?? are you 17 on wednesday? or are you 18?

i know you were not liking the counsellor session but they do get easier. please stick with it xxx

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
Hi Jisa. I'm really sorry you're feeling this way have you got anyone you can talk to? If you are at college is there a welfare person or counsellor you could see?
I hope you enjoy your birthday and feel a bit better.
Take care
KP:hug:

D

DELATEXT

Hello

Hi, I was so touched by your plight, you're so young and have I hope a wonderful life ahead of the present dark road you've been on.
Things will change hopefully for the best ??
Try to enjoy your birthday, celebrate yourself !!
All good wishes to you..

:(:grouphug::grouphug:

D

DELATEXT

counsellor session

Hi, know you're finding it very difficult to deal with your
counsellor ??
It is never easy to see some one , to interact with them and reveal personal things and thoughts.
Please try to explain your anxiety and fears to your counsellor,
they are there to help you ??
I have to see some one today and feel exactly as you do,
you're not alone in this boat.
Have a great birthday, listen to your favourite music and dance
away !!

:):grouphug:

amathus

amathus

Hi, the hopelessness you feel at present should and will pass, you have to give it time to heal.
You say that you have had one counselling session. You need to give that time too. It takes a while before you have built up some form of 'relationship', with your counsellor and feel confident enough to talk enough to let your worries go, for some this is not a quick process, it is an individual thing.
You are young, you have your whole life ahead of you. These bad times will ease, but you have to work at it...

Good luck for the future...

meteos.

Scared with BPD

Scared with BPD

I promise you this will pass. It can feel like there's nothing ahead of you but there is ........ so much to come in the future and that will include great, happy stuff.

Please try and give the counsellor another try and attend your next session. As has already been said, it's hard for all of us, regardless of age at the first session as you don't know what will happen, how to behave and how much to reveal. It really does get better if you can try and be as honest as you dare and say exactly how you are feeling and thinking. You won't be judged and they will have come across people with the same thoughts and feelings as you before. Unfortunately there are a lot of us out here!

Take care lovely and if you decide you don't want to celebrate your birthday then bloody well don't. It's your day, you decide what you want to happen. The emphasis should be on doing or not doing whatever makes you feel good.

Look after yourself and please try and believe there are so many wonderful things ahead of you, you just can't see or imagine them right now.

Claire x