thinking.of quitting work

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
I don't want to spend too much cash, but it would be nice to get away for a week. That is why renting an isolated cottage appealed to me.

I could just be a hobbit for a week and potter about. IDK.

Also, I like the idea of staying in an old-fashioned hotel with a large lounge where I can sit and read.

I thought I could smoke a pipe too. IDK. Was considering going to Jersey since never been there, but it could be a magnet for OAPs.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
I could do with an old BMW. It's a reliable well-built car and can do high mileage.

The problem is that I don't have a driving license as it is being renewed but stuck at the GP approval phase.

Meh. I need to get my license sorted out.

If I had an old Beemer I could just drive somewhere up north and have some quiet time.

Tabby 88

Tabby 88

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Electric bike or a skooter are they called? Like Andrew Marr had. He's so cute. ;)

Walking holidays
I like your idea. There are some amazing little hotels. I went to one for a night by the river and sat on their seats 2 metres from the water's edge with my wine, watching the swans swim past. Coffee, bedroom, coffee, bedroom, lounge, walking in town. Nice.

fazza

fazza

oh Burt not a B.M.W. Yes they are well built but when they go wrong the parts are so expensive.

I fear a huge headache coming on lol.

I have had so many lemons over my driving career its unbelievable.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i haven't had a holiday for years, last one was with my family were i heard my sister say one night to her husband schitzoprenics do terrible things we need to protect joshua from him, joshuas her kid

psychiatrist said unless he was there in that cottage in northumberland he can't say if i'm hearing voices

black support worker said saying your hearing voices is how you handle it

that was the nearest to a holiday i had, sometimes visit my sister in brum my mothers in a home nearby

i'm not into travelling with social anxiety on public transport just to be alone somewhere else

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
oh Burt not a B.M.W. Yes they are well built but when they go wrong the parts are so expensive.

I fear a huge headache coming on lol.

I have had so many lemons over my driving career its unbelievable.
I always considered them reliable Fazza. I will bear your experience in mind tho.