• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Thinking of leaviing...

monopod

monopod

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Errrrm... I 'm not sure what to say, really. Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here, like I'm a negative presence on the forum for a lot of people. I freaked out a few days ago and haven't been back until now. I'm not sure if I should just have my account closed.
If I have upset or annoyed anyone, I'm sorry, but I would rather know.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

I don't see you as a negative presence, monopod, and I'm sure others don't either.

Your avatar used to be make me smile, with that cute, zany bunny.

I think you just feel a bit out of sorts at the moment, perhaps.

It would be good to see you stay :)

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I think it is normal to have occasional outbursts - I sure do. Its healthy - so I would not worry too much.

It is a bit of hassle to close accounts, and then re-register??

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have not seen anyone or got the feeling that you have upset anyone Monopod.

I think with the type of forum it is people regularly feel that they are a negative presence and that they don't belong. Again, I think that is part of our MH talking. I certainly get those thoughts and everything which is why you may see me posting a lot sometimes and then rarely post other times.

Please stay, I would honestly miss you if you weren't here.

:hug5:

xxx

monopod

monopod

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks guys (and hello Per!). I am a bit low at the moment, but I don't like the thought that I'm trampling all over people with my size 12s. There are a lot of sensitive people on here and I can be really clumsy and insensetive sometimes.

I tend to binge on the forum as well, which probably isn't too good for me either.

monopod

monopod

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks again guys, but I've asked for my account to be closed. I don't think that being here is doing me any good.

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Monopod,

You are a valued member on this forum.
It's been awesome getting to know you.
I would want you to stay if it feels beneficial for you.

Lots of love
Sprinkles

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Monopod
You are great,
I miss your presence,
... Of late.

Witty, charming,
A special guy,
Made me laugh
And made me cry.

You touched me deep,
Penetrated my soul,
In me lies,
A little black hole.

I'm a little sad,
I hope you persist,
To me, your presence,
Will be sorely missed.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I've never thought of you as a negative presence and I'm sorry to hear you want to leave. Your sense of humour and intelligence will be missed.

Perhaps just extending your break from the forum (to give yourself a little more time) would be a better idea than closing your account down completely?

I hope you'll reconsider.