thinking controls your tail wagging and dizzyness more then anything else

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

I have been observing the activity of the tailbone in public. It's generally considered negative to let your tailbone wag as it makes you dizzy and no one understands why they're dizzy. The atmosphere of a restaurant or store or wherever is controlled by thoughts, I mean there are times when people plainly say out loud what thought pops up in my head, I guess it could be a relay of what is generally interpreted by quiet listeners from all the people who are talking. A tense feeling of anxiety in the head or body may occur when thoughts are cropping up in a public place. This is the moment where if you keep perfectly still your tail will wag. It also wags from the mere excitement of being around a crowd.

The anxious gestures of your body language, looking around, clicking a pen, moving your jaw, tapping with your hand, shaking your leg, etc.etc. are all things you do to keep from getting dizzy and stifle the tail. Eye focus, watching something move around, or breathing can also keep your tail still and consequently avoid getting dizzy. A common gesture to stifle the tail I and others make is a tightening of the waist while standing that kind of straightens out your back. When I walk into a public place the first thing I think is "Don't give me a tailbone headache with your thoughts". I may repeat the phrase periodically as it keeps me from getting nervous and reminds me to watch for other people.

The gestures and thoughts of other's in public can start and stop your tail wagging. It passes off between people. Like if I scratch my face standing in line at the grocery store the guy next to me might turn his head a moment later in response. Still it's all to stifle the tail and avoid dizzyness.

Messing around with hallucinating in public, like ventilation systems, lighting, etc., also starts and stops the tail. Wagging the tail intentionally too much will cause a tailbone headache. By relaxing your lower back and tailbone area you can slightly relieve this type of headache.

But thoughts are the most important thing to controlling your tail and consequently your behaviour in public. Periodically repeating the phrase "Don't give me a tailbone headache with your thoughts" will help with anxiety.

Your balance system or vestibular can get dizzy on its own without your tail wagging but you can't have both at the same time. So if you wag your tail a little while dizzy alone it should stop it.

Hallucinating also causes dizzyness but it has been a good 17 months since I realized my tail was making me dizzy, and tripping out because I think people are messing with me has been way down.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

By people watching in public or being around a crowd, you can decipher between gestures that have a purpose and those that are nervous gestures to keep your tail wag from creating dizzy discomfort, even though it is the most common type of excitement is to be around other's. common gesture's with a purpose are itching, working, eating, etc.. Looking around can be both a gesture of purpose and of no purpose.