• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Thinking about suicide

T

Thebelljar

I’m really really sad that I’m thinking about suicide. I just don’t think I was ever meant to be happy. I’ve been struggling with mental illness for years now and I’m just not strong enough for this world. That’s life though I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mckdomc01

Welcome to the forum

Talk to us.

What's going on?

A

AuraSunset

The fact that you are talking here is a little voice from inside that doesn't want you to give up. Right now you feel like you want to, and that living in this world is too hard. But deep down, part of you is hoping that you'll be ok. We can't change the world for you, but we can listen and maybe understand what you're going through. I hope you will feel less alone here, and find the support you need.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Goingback1

I’m really really sad that I’m thinking about suicide. I just don’t think I was ever meant to be happy. I’ve been struggling with mental illness for years now and I’m just not strong enough for this world. That’s life though I guess.
This is major depression ur having alot of people treat it tho. There are tons of medications to try. And TMS or other treatments. I remember being severely depressed and it was bad and celexa dug me out of that hole and the way ur feeling can be reversed 180. U have to talk to a gp or psych and try different treatments..... But one out there will work! Make an app and tell ur doctor this !