• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Thinking about starting my own club?

M

Mr S

I’m thinking about starting my own club obviously, I’ll have to find a venue in my area and get permission.

I’ve been thinking about this for a while. I think it might benefit my mental health as well.

just a little club, where people can come and discuss with others about their mental health conditions and just general stuff.

I have a lot of knowledge in:

anxiety
Depression
PTSD
drug addiction
Gambling addiction

I know, people won’t feel as comfortable talking in public like they do online, but it might be of use to people and to me.

P

Purpleplum

Great idea but the timing isn't good right now for it. Maybe you could start with Zoom meetings for now?

N

natalie

Good idea. Do be careful, we are experiencing a pandemic, and things are not r unning as mere normal. Please wait, until next year, New Year.

M

Mr S

Great idea but the timing isn't good right now for it. Maybe you could start with Zoom meetings for now?
I was going to wait until next year. All of my ideas are in principle. However zoom is a pretty good idea.

M

Mr S

Good idea. Do be careful, we are experiencing a pandemic, and things are not r unning as mere normal. Please wait, until next year, New Year.
yeah, you’re right.