• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

thinking about going to the clinic

thing fish

thing fish

don't really know what to do. i feel super depressed and honestly i don't feel safe. i had a bad couple of days so i hit the bottle.
i feel like i am going to go off the deep end. not sure if i should go to partial hospitalization or not..
just venting i guess

thing fish

thing fish

i think i am going to try and hold out till i get off work and then go to the clinic. i just feel like i need some help.
i'm going off my rocker here

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
How long till you are off work? Keep yourself safe, and go sooner if you need to. Take care of yourself :hug:

thing fish

thing fish

well i never did go but i feel like i should. i feel like my mind is playing tricks on me again. i have to work in 3 hours though.
god i hate this

thing fish

thing fish

ok i went. they did an assesment and got me an emergency appt with my doctor tomorrow at 3:30.
i don't know what he's gonna do. probably change some meds around or raise some dosages...
i wish he would just max me out instead of doing this little by little crap.

i need help now. i'm in distress

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
I hope it goes well tomorrow - I'm glad you were able to ask for help. I am sorry that things are so rough for you just now and I hope your doctor will be able to suggest something when you see them tomorrow. I know that changing meds is horrible but hopefully worth it in the long run. Look after yourself :hug: