• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Thinking about ending it

• Thread starter Beautifuldarkfsntasy
  • Start date
B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

I can't take it. I wanna end it so bad. I think I'm done. I'm fucking done

wollie

wollie

Hi, I have tried twice to end it and felt very down for 13 years but I am having good times now
Dont forget your life is presious and good times will come.

jajingna

jajingna

Are you on meds or talking to any mental health worker these days?

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Hi, I have tried twice to end it and felt very down for 13 years but I am having good times now
Dont forget your life is presious and good times will come.
well im gonna be dead soon so idc

JessisMe

JessisMe

Most people that attempt fail. Some become horribly disfigured or crippled from
their failed attempts. Whatever you are going through please consider toughing through it.
It is possible that things can change. Also I think it would be a good idea to see a therapist and give someone the opportunity to help you deal with these kinds of challenges. It’s your life after all. xo, j

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Most people that attempt fail. Some become horribly disfigured or crippled from
their failed attempts. Whatever you are going through please consider toughing through it.
It is possible that things can change. Also I think it would be a good idea to see a therapist and give someone the opportunity to help you deal with these kinds of challenges. It’s your life after all. xo, j
I don’t care I need to die whatever the risk

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

M

MD2001

I know how you feel pal, I'm sorry to hear that you are considering it. If you do need to talk about anything then I'm always here. Just reach out to people before you do anything rash.

G

Gomezaddams51

I have often felt like killing myself but years ago I watched a documentary about people who died (or killed themselves) and came back. According to those who tried to kill themselves, they went to a dark, terrible place before they came back. Is it true? Damned if I know, but I never wanted to find out. I would rather face the shitty world I know than take a chance that I would end up somewhere even worse. I am not real religious but still, is it worth taking the chance?

M

Meapasauras

Think about it this way. If life is so crappy it's making you wanna kill yourself then hows death gonna be any better? For all you know this is your only chance to be happy. Besides you'll die eventually anyways for old age etc..., might as well let it play out. At least that's what I'm doing. Plus the fact that even being depressed is proof enough life isn't always crap, otherwise how would you be depressed if it was always this bad.

Q

queerghost

I can't take it. I wanna end it so bad. I think I'm done. I'm fucking done
I’m in the same place. The only thing stopping me is the fact that I think it’s selfish to leave my family and partner so suddenly when both have already experienced the death of a loved one.

S

SonicDarkness

Yeah i hope that i just die. Life is endless hassles, boredom and fatigue; nobody has any answers.

Last edited by a moderator: