• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Things went wrong

C

cant_carry_on

I thought that things were getting better with my friend and we were moving on from things that had happened and were beginning to return to normal. We were due to go and stay with a friend next week to get away from her parents and have a good time and forget the stresses at home.

Well how wrong was I , last night she came into the room and said that she needs time away from me, she's going away on her own and I should go stay with my parents while she has time to sort her head out and decide what she wants. This has come from no where for me as I thought everything was sorted.

We are supposed to be moving into a rented house together soon and now she decides to spring on me that she doesn't think we should live with each other and we need time apart. She doesn't know whats happening with the friendship.

After hours of arguing and not getting anywhere I left and am now at a friends while I calmed down and gave her time to calm down and think things through. I rang her to see what was happening and what had been decided only for her to say I have given up on the friendship and don't believe her anymore.

I've asked her to work out whats happening so that I can make plans as to what I'm going to do yet she just shouted at me that i've already decided I don't want to be friends anymore.

I'm trying to get my life back on track, so suggested we meet and sit down and have a chat about things but she doesn't want to do that. What more can I do to try and save anything from this.

I can't be left in limbo waiting for her to decide what she wants to do. I need to live my life aswell worry about how my depression is affecting me not try and make everyone else happy.

I can't do this anymore. I need it all to end to escape from it all.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hey cant carry on - take a deep breathe and consider things. You need to think about just yourself and where you are at at the moment, its important that you look after you. You are the important one, take some time out and try to think only in the now.
KS:flowers:
Keep posting

C

cant_carry_on

Have been trying to think about myself, had a bit of a stupid few hours and now feeling very sick and tired but got to try and sort things with my friend. We going to give each other some space and then try get things back on track and I'm going to try and look after myself and keep myself safe.

Think maybe I need to speak to my Dr and see if we can increase my medication to see if that works and maybe look into some councelling of some kind.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hey Cant carry on it sounds like a good idea to me to go back and have a talk with your doctor.
Good luck
KS