• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

things just keep coming..

A

act044

Now my aunt Betty passed away. Everything keeps piling up and getting worse. One thing after another. When's it going to end?? She was 102 so she had a long life. Got to see a lot through the years. She outlived all her immediate family and friends which seems like it would be lonely in the end. I didn't get to spend much time with her. It was hard to get over to her. I regret that. I wish more time was spent with her. Well rip.. she will be missed.

A

act044

Thank you. Funerals are never fun. We are waiting until family from South Africa to come down to have the prayer service. The majority of my family along with myself and son live in Canada so it takes time to get everyone here. It is going to be a sad day but at least she had a long life. I would imagine being 102 with all friends and immediate family being deceased must make for a lonely existence. It must be relieving to fall asleep and not awake. I can barely live life as is and being alone makes it that much harder. I wish I could do the same... just fall into a neverending sleep. It must be nice..