• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Things I do so I don't feel alone

K

Karlachz

I want to talk about things that make me feel bad, and the things I do or do for me so that doesn't make me feel bad, for example, when I move to live alone, and I was sad because I missed Mom's food, my mom sent me videos preparing my favorite food and I learned, Also when I wake up without any encouragement to do anything, I do yoga when I wake up and that makes me feel better the rest of the day, another thing that makes me feel bad is when I really miss my friends from my past state, exercise and have got new friends that help me get ahead, Also, when I miss my family, my friends and I, we plan to go out together, like camping and going out to dance, after all, I went forward little by little, so I don't feel bad and so I can be a little better every day.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Why did you move? For work?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Topcat Hearing things at bedtime Mental Health Experiences 3
MeowMeowCat36 I'm going through a lot of bad things right now. Mental Health Experiences 2
W things are getting better Mental Health Experiences 2
lilyrxse things going down (CW for self-harm mentions) Mental Health Experiences 7
Marigold Dip Third week of no CBT and finding things really difficult Mental Health Experiences 5
Amelia2020 Are there any mental disorders which cause you to smell things that are not there? Mental Health Experiences 2
J I suppose this is my story, I never thought things were that bad until I saw what other people's lives were like. Mental Health Experiences 1
E Feeling so down about how long I have been unwell, and things are still very difficult... Mental Health Experiences 5
T We see things differently? Mental Health Experiences 5
T Think I figured things out ? Mental Health Experiences 1
BONE Forgetting Things... Mental Health Experiences 5
C How to deal with feeling broken from a lot of different things Mental Health Experiences 1
Wheelie Bin Barry Well, im normal again, things are looking up. Mental Health Experiences 1
wraziel Why everyone expects things of me? Mental Health Experiences 2
V Weird things Mental Health Experiences 1
L One of the worst things Mental Health Experiences 5
gt86 Unable to handle these things Mental Health Experiences 1
hORIzonFINK210 Two things everyone should know Mental Health Experiences 3
I Therapy things Mental Health Experiences 4
T Think i am seeing things (bugs) that are not there Mental Health Experiences 6
S Things just out of reach. Mental Health Experiences 4
jajingna I'm hearing some odd things today, or imagining it Mental Health Experiences 7
S Stuck in a rut things are going down hill.... Mental Health Experiences 5
hORIzonFINK210 Two things you should never do> Mental Health Experiences 5
Mr Oreo Bunny Are mental health problems related to other things?? Mental Health Experiences 2
R PTSD-like flashback over horrible things that never happened. Mental Health Experiences 1
B Feel Traumatized by bad things happening? Mental Health Experiences 8
G Will Things Ever Be Okay? (TRIGGER WARNING - SEXUAL ABUSE/RAPE) Mental Health Experiences 3
midnightphoenix misunderstanding things Mental Health Experiences 8
G Overthink and panic myself over small things? Mental Health Experiences 2
M Feeling guilty about things I've done in my childhood Mental Health Experiences 3
B Having to sell things you didn't want to Mental Health Experiences 3
D Things To Tell Mental Health Experiences 2
CanadianDave Why Do I Keep Going Back To People / Things I Have Bad History With? Mental Health Experiences 1
Newstartformetoday How long does it take to remember things have changed Mental Health Experiences 6
D Procrastinating when I need to do things Mental Health Experiences 9
M Does anyone else say things in there heads that brings them discomfort Mental Health Experiences 2
Topcat Normal to look forward to things? Mental Health Experiences 4
M Seeing objects as other things Mental Health Experiences 3
J Irony of coping mechanisms - things i hate, saved me Mental Health Experiences 7
N Starting to see things? Mental Health Experiences 1
Topcat Loss of pleasure in things... Mental Health Experiences 8
X Confused about things (self harm/anxiety issues) Mental Health Experiences 4
6User_Name9 Seeing things Mental Health Experiences 1
C I need help on not letting things get to me Mental Health Experiences 4
S whats the craziest things voices did with you ? Mental Health Experiences 4
angry butterfly Things are as bad as they can be. Mental Health Experiences 10
M Getting mad at the most stupidest things Mental Health Experiences 7
S Strange undiagnosable things happening to me Mental Health Experiences 1
SomersetScorpio Things Not To Say To MH Issues Mental Health Experiences 43