• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Things are going great!

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm finally getting my life together.

I'm taking on a free home course through the Union at work about mental health in the workplace and then after that a social work course, I'm sorting out Counselling, I'm back at work (ok only part time at the moment but still) and loving my new temp department and I go to Orlando in less than two weeks and feel I can deal with my Brother while there.

Oh and I'm also getting a £6000 payout from work :dance: due to a change of job role next month. I have a lot of plans how I'm spending that money :D

I also have another exciting thing going on but can't give details of that.

So yeah, things are looking up at the moment.

Don't mean to come across as bragging but thought that I would share some positives for once :D

:loveshower: to all you forum'ers

You are all totally awesome :D

xxxx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

It's been a blummin' long time coming. :hug:
I'm so glad that things are on the up for you. Long may it continue! :)

You're certainly not coming across as bragging and i'm really pleased that you've got good news. :D

D

Deliah

Whoo hoo! Do a celebratory dance for you here Marlieebee! That's such amazing news. Good for you. I'm so happy, you're happy and life is bringing you gifts. love D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you everyone.

I really wouldn't of got better without the members on here and all the support you have given me, even when I have sounded like a total cow.

:grouphug:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Thank you everyone.

I really wouldn't of got better without the members on here and all the support you have given me, even when I have sounded like a total cow.

:grouphug:

xxxxxxxxxxx
Sis, no matter what you say to me or how you act, I will always be your bro, I promise! :)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E I need help with some things going on in my life Getting Your Life Back! 7
R Taking a long break from here. Have new things going on and want to focus on those now Getting Your Life Back! 9
soulsearcher what hobbies are you into? are you into collecting things etc? Getting Your Life Back! 58
gt86 Do things get better or worse? Getting Your Life Back! 13
K what constructive things do you do during covid Getting Your Life Back! 5
W 1 or More things You Love About Yourself ( Self Love <3 ) Getting Your Life Back! 9
K what constructive things can you do during lockdown Getting Your Life Back! 5
W Nice things other people have done for you - appreciation thread Getting Your Life Back! 4
W What little things cheer you up? Getting Your Life Back! 45
frisas45 What are the stupidest things you did in your life? How did you overcame it? Getting Your Life Back! 16
Screechout Things are getting better (1 year on from my breakdown) Getting Your Life Back! 2
Kerome Things that have helped you with your recovery Getting Your Life Back! 8
W Things that help.. Getting Your Life Back! 7
cpuusage 10 Things Authentic People Do. Getting Your Life Back! 1
BigAma What good things have you done? Getting Your Life Back! 2
BigAma What are things you enjoy? Getting Your Life Back! 8
H Being nice to myself is always difficult even when I have done some really great things Getting Your Life Back! 13
Nikita Not Dwelling on things,focusing on the here and now. Getting Your Life Back! 1
I the best things that help me Getting Your Life Back! 3
ex-sex-addict My Renewed Faith in God and My Regained Focus on My Passions Are The Only 2 Things That Helped Me Abandon My Sexual Addiction Forever! Getting Your Life Back! 6
N Name at least three random things you like about yourself. Getting Your Life Back! 82
L Time to change small things - sorry if this is a repeat just thought it might be helpful Getting Your Life Back! 1
M Will things ever get back to normal or the way they used to? Getting Your Life Back! 5
X Finally things are patching up! Getting Your Life Back! 3
cpuusage 15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy Getting Your Life Back! 4
cpuusage 7 Things to Remember When You Think You’re Not Good Enough - Getting Your Life Back! 26
cpuusage 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do Getting Your Life Back! 41
RainbowHeartz Good things do happen! Getting Your Life Back! 3
U small things are getting top me Getting Your Life Back! 5
C Little things which cheer me up Getting Your Life Back! 8
J Things that help me take my life bak and might help you Getting Your Life Back! 1
M Things that are working for me atm. Getting Your Life Back! 2
R So incredibly determined to make the most of things Getting Your Life Back! 5
Gajolene The hardest things Getting Your Life Back! 8
C Exercise and other things that help Getting Your Life Back! 4
P what positive things are you doing to get your life back right now? Getting Your Life Back! 1
Hello513 Full commitment right now I am going to be a scientist no back up plan no safety net no plan B Getting Your Life Back! 2
L Going to a charity walk tonight... Getting Your Life Back! 10
C It's not possible. I'm always going to [email protected]#$ up. Getting Your Life Back! 5
Hello513 Eventually I am going to die so I am going to work hard, and party hard. Getting Your Life Back! 3
Blooming What prevention "tools" are you going to use tomorrow or now to help yourself not to fall deeper into depression (useful "tools" used yesterday)? Getting Your Life Back! 13
S going on diet please, help! Getting Your Life Back! 3
frisas45 Going back to school next month... Not prepared. Getting Your Life Back! 8
S I think I'm going to fail my class Getting Your Life Back! 8
vanish I'm actually going to graduate next month! Getting Your Life Back! 13
Z going to an art class Getting Your Life Back! 10
S I keep going to my former school's website Getting Your Life Back! 3
P I’m going to heal myself Getting Your Life Back! 5
B Not Going to Take Any More Shit from My Mental Illness Getting Your Life Back! 7
R i´m i going to die alone? Getting Your Life Back! 2