• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

They're back

Funnyday

Funnyday

I had 5 months of peace and quiet. Now they have turned up again. Just in time for an appointment with the doc on Monday. I don't know what I should say to the Doc about it. Should I tell them or keep it to myself. I can't decide.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Definitely tell them. It’s part of your health that they are responsible for and they might be able to help.

Funnyday

Funnyday

The voices regret coming back now. As they want me to fail the assessment by the Doc. So that they can get me off of benefits. The voices want me homeless and dead.

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

I feel you my voices always wanted me to go crazy or leave somewhere I was comfortable in. I hope they settle for your appointment I always mentioned I wasnt feeling well if I heard voices, didn’t want to say something I’d regret

Funnyday

Funnyday

I'm trying to get my driving license back. However, with me hearing voices again. The Doc may say that I can't drive. I last drove my car back in September of last year.

EdEd

EdEd

You had 5 months of peace and quiet. I'd say you did really well then , sorry to hear that they're back.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I actively hear a voice but I still got my provisional back from the DVLA, I still don't drive much because I have a lot of anxiety about driving, it scares the hell out of me.

The little driving I have done while actively hearing has been made more difficult by this voice but not impossible. I used to drive to McDonalds and back on a Sunday morning with my dad.

Funnyday

Funnyday

They've shut up now. They don't want me to mention them to the Doc on Monday. They're hoping that I keep it to myself.

I tell my crisis team about my voices but I haven’t had any in awhile. It makes me feel better.

N

natalie

Definitely report to the Doc, they are there to assist you, and it could well be, that you might have to have and if you take med, the dose readjusted.

Best regards.

O

On Fire

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yes definitely report to doctor about voices.

Funnyday

Funnyday

Well, the meeting with the Doc went well. I told him about the voices. He didn't prescribe anything new. He said that he is going to fill out the DVLA form and send it off. So it should be a week or two before I hear from the DVLA. Fingers crossed.

Well, the meeting with the Doc went well. I told him about the voices. He didn't prescribe anything new. He said that he is going to fill out the DVLA form and send it off. So it should be a week or two before I hear from the DVLA. Fingers crossed.
What’s the dvla?