• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

They wont shut up today

Ras

Ras

having one of those days where you just dont get a break. So tired of hearing them today, just want to sleep and its near impossible. If only i could crack my skull open and pull them out

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I'm right there with you, a constant abusive and nagging voice in my head, could do without it even for just one day but I've had to put up with this crap for over four years now.

If there was a surgery to cut it out of my mind I'd be lining up for it even if it was at my own expense, I'd gladly give my last penny to be rid of it.

Ras

Ras

I'm right there with you, a constant abusive and nagging voice in my head, could do without it even for just one day but I've had to put up with this crap for over four years now.

If there was a surgery to cut it out of my mind I'd be lining up for it even if it was at my own expense, I'd gladly give my last penny to be rid of it.
im dealing with 6 , 7 or 8 voices at the moment. Its hard to keep count they all kind of blend in with each other right now.
A surgery sounds good

EdEd

EdEd

Sorry you're having to deal with this , I hope things start to improve for you soon. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LORD BURT Hearing Voices Forum 40
T Hearing Voices Forum 16
SeekCandor Hearing Voices Forum 1