• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

They don't want me to succeed

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

They absolutely don't want me to succeed. I (hopefully) have a really good opportunity to get ahead in life and my voices are really loud right now. I won't know until at least Monday but they are going to make my life hell until then. I just know it.

I want them to stop. I'm on 9 or 10 fucking medications and not one stops the voices. I'm able to think clearer though. I started a new thing and it's helped a lot. I'm sleeping so much better now.

I hate my voices. They used to be my friends but now they're not. They're not nice. They're telling me that I'm never going to get anywhere in life. That I'm stupid and need to die. But I know that's not true. I know I will get somewhere in life. I will be successful. I'm just frustrated.

E

Eigau

Hi Lincoln, sorry the voices are loud right now. Can I ask you how you feel toward yourself right now?

Last edited:
Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I feel pretty happy I did so well at the interview. I feel like my voices are bullies sometimes but I feel pretty content towards myself. I wish I could get a job but I'm working on that. I hope I get the job I did the interview for.

Thank you for your replies

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

It's still Saturday here :low:

In a way I don't want to know unless I got it, then I want to know. I don't know what I'm saying.

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I hope you get it. But if not maybe you will get something similar. Don't be to upset if you don't get this something better may be round the corner.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I just hate the waiting game! Ugh :/

But I know I'll be okay if I don't get it. The money would be nice but it's what I would be passionate about. Maybe I will be passionate about something else...

E

Eigau

I feel pretty happy I did so well at the interview. I feel like my voices are bullies sometimes but I feel pretty content towards myself. I wish I could get a job but I'm working on that. I hope I get the job I did the interview for.

Thank you for your replies
So the voices are pretty much doing the opposite of how you feel? How might you use this knowledge?

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Oh boy, I'm really nervous. I'm trembling and everything. I'm nauseous.

But if I don't get it I will apply for another job. But if I do get it I will be ecstatic.

katya

katya

Oh boy, I'm really nervous. I'm trembling and everything. I'm nauseous.

But if I don't get it I will apply for another job. But if I do get it I will be ecstatic.
Wishing you the best. Hope you get it.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Thank you.

I just know I wohld be good at it so if I don't get it, they will be missing out.

SarahD

SarahD

Fingers crossed for you Linc!

:goodluck: