• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

They are telling me to kill myself.

T

toto

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one, toto.
What do you mean? The people whose characters they have traumatized are certainly strong and power-hungry, even psychopathic individuals. But you challenge your voices. Why I can't fully explain myself. Maybe this is part of the self-esteem built over the years. And because there has been a toxic effect, this condition occurs. They are certainly not foreign voices and you can control them. By changing self-esteem and beliefs.

T

toto

As far as comparing hallucinations to sleep ... it occurred to me that apparently the transfer of information from temporary to permanent memory becomes chronological, not logical, which is like inserting several different files into a computer. Some of the information is deleted. And eventually you see these processes in a dream. During psychosis, I make a lot of associations and my thoughts flow quickly, which makes it difficult to make sense. Staring at TV messages ... I urgently need a guru / teacher because I don't know what to do with my life. This is how I interpret psychosis.

V

Vegan_veggie

goodluck then. I’m in the same boat, except it’s people who make me feel like they want me to die so I end up thinking about ways to kill myself.

T

toto

However, the desire to commit suicide is constant. I fall asleep with the desire not to wake up. My only fear is that I have two children that I would ruin with such an action. It's hard to deny someone suicide. As you wrote in the other topic, falling in love cures depression (in the beginning).

:hug: