• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

They are telling me to kill myself.

G

Glenn Fox

they are telling me to harm myself. I scream back "No you retard shut the fuck up!". I am dying inside these voices are cruel and vicious. Trying to convince me of things I have done I know I would never do. Saying unspeakable things about me. I am in hell. I want to die. Help me. Please talk to me.

tabris

tabris

Hello, please do not hurt yourself. We are here to help you. These voices do not control you and they are not saying things that are true. What do you think would help you the most? Would it be alright if you just talked to someone?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I am in hell. I want to die. Help me.
I've been successfully ignoring my voice for around four and a half years now although mine doesn't want me to harm myself, just wants me to pay it a lot of attention, but it never shuts up so my silence is an attempt to coerce it to give me some peace now and then. Are you taking medication for yours?

I'll also leave you with this safety message.

It may help to have a look at these two pages on the forum: Suicidal Crisis and Mental Health Forum - Getting Help about what to do if you're feeling suicidal, or if you need emergency help. I hope you can use the forum for support during this difficult time.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

W

wellness

they are telling me to harm myself. I scream back "No you retard shut the fuck up!". I am dying inside these voices are cruel and vicious. Trying to convince me of things I have done I know I would never do. Saying unspeakable things about me. I am in hell. I want to die. Help me. Please talk to me.
Hey Mate .... look at at life realistically .... Say if you are walking down a street and some stranger just runs into you and says the same things that the Voices are saying to you ... "Kill Yourself" etc.... would you listen to it and go off and do it??? NO !!
Then just why the hell all of you Voice Infected folks like myself included feel the compulsion to simply listen to these Hallucinatory Voices and feel the need to Obey them ??? WHY ???
What Magical force and power do these bloody Voices Exert over you ???
Wake up and face the reality my friend ....

Cheerio !!!

G

Glenn Fox

Hello, please do not hurt yourself. We are here to help you. These voices do not control you and they are not saying things that are true. What do you think would help you the most? Would it be alright if you just talked to someone?
Yes please talk to me.

C

CT3

Check your private messages (they are called conversations). You can call me. I hear voices 24/7.

L

lifecangetbetter

im really sorry you are experiencing hearing voices. when you have moments when they are quiet just remind yourself its defect in your brain, a chemical imbalance
i feel i am in hell as well.
i was thinking to myself i should just kill myself because it cant get much worse, then a small demon came out and morphed tall and told me "it can get much, much worse" as if threatening what will happen if i kill myself

have you tried going on any medications?

E

EclipticNight

I dont hear voices or seperate entities like you do but I do have a creature in me that communicates through emotions that are not mine. Dont know if it would work but i just give mine some violence in a game to feed it and it goes to sleep.

L

lifecangetbetter

I dont hear voices or seperate entities like you do but I do have a creature in me that communicates through emotions that are not mine. Dont know if it would work but i just give mine some violence in a game to feed it and it goes to sleep.
i'm curious where this creature is located in you?

T

toto

According to psychologists, voices reflect part of a parent's behavior sometimes. (Authority) So it's no wonder the urge to obey.

W

wellness

Wow these Voices really can delude and Hallucinate ... I just told mine that I would rather kill them or myself ... so they took that one statement and are hallucinating magnifically that they can actually use those words and actually make me kill myself .... That my friends is the height of delusions or Hallucinations you will experience from these Voices !!!!

T

toto

Well, the surest thought is that it's better not to kill anyone. In order not to make a mistake in your psychosis and to offend someone. After the voices are influenced by your self-esteem, doesn't it occur to you that this is your attitude towards yourself?

Zero One

Zero One

I take this very serious because it caused my second suicide attempt and that one seemed to me the most fatal. I think that the voices just want to show off their powers--please seek profeessional help and shut them up with this topic💕 Stay safe

T

toto

No, they do not want to show their strength/powers. This part of schizophrenia seems to me to be post-traumatic stress. When has anyone treated you like this in the past?