these voices..

K

kingyee

These voices expect us to just, listen... to stand by and soak in all that they have to offer w/ no response. & god forbid we respond, because once we respond all hell breaks loose. idk. i'm just having a hard time understanding why i was cursed with this. I'm not a bad guy, & honestly at the end of the day i wish people good karma not bad, so why is this happening to me. I watch spiritual videos over and over again & they share the same theme (the present moment), so i try this, get lost in the present moment. For some reason, my mind feels there is something still wrong! I'm in my mind, thinking, why? i dont understand. I rode a motorcycle today, before, id ride one no problem, no thoughts mind free.. I COULD NOT for the life of me stop mind chatter as i was riding. why? there is nothing currently wrong at the present moment. i don't get it, i'm lost. But i'll continue on cause life moves forward with or without you...

E

EstherRose94

Im sure you’re a great person. There often is no “why” 🥰

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
to stand by and soak in all that they have to offer w/ no response.
What do your voices believe they have to offer you?

I watch spiritual videos over and over again & they share the same theme (the present moment)
I originally turned to spirituality for answers and found very few, all I found was plenty of people with good voices that helped them where as mine is just a childish little prick that wants attention. I later found my answers in science.

Spirituality has some weird concepts, some believe in aliens, have you ever come across the Galactic Federation of Light? it's a good laugh.

S

sallimae76

These voices expect us to just, listen... to stand by and soak in all that they have to offer w/ no response. & god forbid we respond, because once we respond all hell breaks loose. idk. i'm just having a hard time understanding why i was cursed with this. I'm not a bad guy, & honestly at the end of the day i wish people good karma not bad, so why is this happening to me. I watch spiritual videos over and over again & they share the same theme (the present moment), so i try this, get lost in the present moment. For some reason, my mind feels there is something still wrong! I'm in my mind, thinking, why? i dont understand. I rode a motorcycle today, before, id ride one no problem, no thoughts mind free.. I COULD NOT for the life of me stop mind chatter as i was riding. why? there is nothing currently wrong at the present moment. i don't get it, i'm lost. But i'll continue on cause life moves forward with or without you...

I am in the same boat as you. I often ask, "why me"? I don't have an answer but know that I care about you and I am here for you if you need to talk.

K

kingyee

I am in the same boat as you. I often ask, "why me"? I don't have an answer but know that I care about you and I am here for you if you need to talk.
Thank you, likewise :hug:

K

kingyee

What do your voices believe they have to offer you?

I originally turned to spirituality for answers and found very few, all I found was plenty of people with good voices that helped them where as mine is just a childish little prick that wants attention. I later found my answers in science.

Spirituality has some weird concepts, some believe in aliens, have you ever come across the Galactic Federation of Light? it's a good laugh.
Nope i've never heard of the GFL lol, ill check it out.

S

sallimae76

I just can't understand, why me? Why has this thing chosen me? Why can't I be happy like everyone else? Keeps saying "I'm an ape" and "I can't believe it" and "I'm mad".

S

sallimae76

I am told there are other virgins out there, so it can't be that. There are other Black women that defy the status quo, if anything, I am a failure, so white male supremacists should be happy. So why me? I have so little in this world, no family, no friends. I am already so depressed. Why is my niece allowed to be a college graduate with a good job, propert owner with a boyfriend and not me? She weighs over 300 pounds? Why me?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I used to ask myself the same question, "why me?". I'll never know all the answers but I started asking myself other questions like why it didn't happen sooner than my 36th birthday for hearing voices?

My voice seems to have been a social outcast all his life, so what made him get bored enough to think it was fun to bother me at the age of 36 and three years later why hasn't he calmed down and accepted my generous terms of surrender, he always asking for things from me but he hasn't learned in all this time you get nothing for free in this world.

I'm offering him more than most voices get when they negotiate for silence, most voices just get spoken to at certain times of the day in exchange for being quiet during certain times of the day.

I'm only asking him to be quiet for 3-4 hours per day mainly when I'm at group, with a friend or trying to get to sleep at night but he's having none of it, the rest of the time he can talk as much as he wants but may not be spoken back to as we don't really have much to talk about, we do spend every second together so there's really not much to say to one another.

So my new question is "when?", when will he come to his senses? when will he give me a break? He keeps saying "I've had enough" and "I'm tired" but he keeps on talking. Will it take a matter of years or decades for things to sink into his tiny little brain.

As for your voice @sallimae76, I don't know her motives or what you can offer her to behave herself so I'm afraid I can't help you there, but I have hope that it won't last forever, just hang in there and things could easily change for you, even your social status, you'll find someone who loves you for who you are and can accept your condition, I'm hoping the same for me.

S

sallimae76

Thank you. I am sorry that you are going through this. I just had another interview, for my dream job at a boarding school, as a resident director. I can't work in an office anymore and I want to be a mentor to youth. Well, the voices are quiet for the most part, very very faint when I am with people. My interviewer was an African-American male. My voice always says "I can't believe it" "I'm an ape". There are so many Black people defying stereotypes, I don't know why he has chosen me.

Returning to the job, I wish that I would get it, buy I know I won't.

Z

Zoe1

I hope you get the job Salli
you deserve it !

:hug5: