• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

There is a word that never goes out of my mind.

M

moses1392

I want you to imagine what happened to me so you can understand the situation I'm in. First, imagine a word, especially an adjective. Mine was the word nonsense. Now let this word be in front of your eyes. Those who don't want to do it after this, don't do it because things can get serious like my disease. Well, now repeat this word in front of your eyes and place it in everything you see. Try to have this word in everything that comes to your mind. Try to make sure that word never goes out of your mind and stick with it for hours. Call everything nonsense, nonsense, nonsense or your word. After a few hours, you will see that the word is now before your eyes against your will. If it goes out of your sight, imagine it again and try to make sure it doesn't go out of your sight. If you continue this for a few days, you will find that you wake up one morning with this word in front of your eyes. If you don't have this word in your past memories, put it in them too. It's okay if you do nothing after that. If you go on like this for a few months, you will find that this word is in everything in your mind and you will not be able to get it out of your mind. I haven't been able to get this word out of my mind for 2 years. We tried a lot of drug treatments: none of them worked in the least. I added different lines to that word a month ago, and now I have a jumbled up word. In this way, everything is very difficult, I don't even know if there is a person like me in the world, I don't even know if there is a cure. Is suicide the only solution? Please someone help me because no one has been able to help so far.

M

MHFPokeplantz

Hi, Im sorry for your case

I wouldnt know how to help you but how is it really, like the word stays in your vision in a written form, like most of the time? If so, what is the worst problem(S) with it, its because it affects your vision/sight too much, or because the whole thing makes you feel bad, or not focus maybe?Or a little of both

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Have you tried mindfulness meditation? It could be of help to you.

B

Beatrix5

I want you to imagine what happened to me so you can understand the situation I'm in. First, imagine a word, especially an adjective. Mine was the word nonsense. Now let this word be in front of your eyes. Those who don't want to do it after this, don't do it because things can get serious like my disease. Well, now repeat this word in front of your eyes and place it in everything you see. Try to have this word in everything that comes to your mind. Try to make sure that word never goes out of your mind and stick with it for hours. Call everything nonsense, nonsense, nonsense or your word. After a few hours, you will see that the word is now before your eyes against your will. If it goes out of your sight, imagine it again and try to make sure it doesn't go out of your sight. If you continue this for a few days, you will find that you wake up one morning with this word in front of your eyes. If you don't have this word in your past memories, put it in them too. It's okay if you do nothing after that. If you go on like this for a few months, you will find that this word is in everything in your mind and you will not be able to get it out of your mind. I haven't been able to get this word out of my mind for 2 years. We tried a lot of drug treatments: none of them worked in the least. I added different lines to that word a month ago, and now I have a jumbled up word. In this way, everything is very difficult, I don't even know if there is a person like me in the world, I don't even know if there is a cure. Is suicide the only solution? Please someone help me because no one has been able to help so far.
Man/girl, believe me, you don't wanna suicide. Is just a bad phase, not a bad life. I have OCD and some time ago I was thinking about suicide too. But with right medicaments and powerfull thougs you will be okay. I take Olanzapine and helps a lot. So, fuck that word and think about it, a disease don't define you. In same cases, it can serve us. :)) Be smart;)

A

anishabux87

This kind of stuff happens to me too,mindfulness really helps and just allowing your mind to repeat the word regardless of how annoying it is hope you're feeling better. Observe what is going on up there and mindfully accept it without reacting . This will help and it gets easier x