• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Therapy

SwanLake

SwanLake

I have got to a stage in my BPD where I am now mostly mindful, but I still suddenly start to feel emotional and cry at times, for no apparent reason (even though my mood suppressants have been doubled). Might be the recent death of my sister I don’t really know. We weren’t that close so I doubt it. I have been severely stressed and low so maybe it’s a combination of things.
Anyway, as well as my self help audio books I’ve bought a new book (attached), as recommended by @Girl interupted.
I’ll keep you posted as I go.

Attachments

Z

Zoe1

k great ! I will be interested to hear how that goes !

:grouphug:

M

MultipulePDs

This looks really interesting please keep us posted :)

SwanLake

SwanLake

This looks really interesting please keep us posted :)
I will. For personal reasons I’m starting with Interpersonal Skills. From what I’ve read so far it’s very useful information. I’ll update you shortly.

G

Girl interupted

That’s the one module I still need to do, lol. Perhaps I’ll study with you. :)

SwanLake

SwanLake

I’m reading it whilst being on my exercise bike lol. It’s really interesting and already I’ve realised I don’t really know how to talk to people 😂
It looks really interesting. Already I’ve found out that I don’t really know how to talk to people. Minor problem lol. Anyway I’m reading my book on my exercise bike so gaining twice. Let me know if you’re going to do it.

SwanLake

SwanLake

I’m reading it whilst being on my exercise bike lol. It’s really interesting and already I’ve realised I don’t really know how to talk to people 😂

It looks really interesting. Already I’ve found out that I don’t really know how to talk to people. Minor problem lol. Anyway I’m reading my book on my exercise bike so gaining twice. Let me know if you’re going to do it.
Don’t know how I posted that twice 🤔

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have got to a stage in my BPD where I am now mostly mindful, but I still suddenly start to feel emotional and cry at times, for no apparent reason (even though my mood suppressants have been doubled). Might be the recent death of my sister I don’t really know. We weren’t that close so I doubt it. I have been severely stressed and low so maybe it’s a combination of things.
Anyway, as well as my self help audio books I’ve bought a new book (attached), as recommended by @Girl interupted.
I’ll keep you posted as I go.
Sometimes a cup gets full of water and eventually overspills, it's normal, it's called emotional release. take your time.

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I love that quote, I’m going to have to try and remember to write it down!
Thank You, try this one, You can't wrestle with reality, though don't ever expect to Win.

SwanLake

SwanLake

Thank You, try this one, You can't wrestle with reality, though don't ever expect to Win.
My personal favourite is you can never outrun your thoughts.

P

Pollypop

More quotes please!
They are really inspiring in bringing reality into life.

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sorry a miss type it's, You Can wrestle with reality, though don't ever expect to Win.