• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

The worst I've ever been

G

Gredge23

Hi everyone im going through the toughest time of my life I'm so depressed/suicidal I just want to die . The girl I love won't get back with me I can't cope I can't live without her I'm going to c her on Wednesday for one last attempt at getting back together , if she says no I'm done I will run away far far away and kill myself that is my plan.

Any support or caring messages might help me change my mind. Xx

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Gredge,
I know it is a massive loss to lose someone you had such strong feelings for but don't panic, firstly you might get her back,if it's meant to be you will,if not now or this year or next maybe further down the road.if not though don't you think your life is more valuable than to throw it away because someone has rejected you,maybe she doesn't appreciate what a wonderful caring guy you are,maybe she likes only bad boys,she may have problems you don't know about it could be something other than what you are of have done wrong.Think carefully,and live on,no one deserves to die and not by their own hand for reasons such as these.
Take care and stay strong and stay safe my lad!Nikitax

G

Gredge23

Thanks for the reply Nikita I miss her so much I'm crying all the time I'm only out of hospital after an overdose on Friday I can feel death calling me if she says no I think I have gone to far this time to turn back , the only thing that might keep me alive is to hopefully get her back in the future but what if she says we are never getting back? That would tip me over the edge :( xx

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Hi,
Please don't hurt yourself, you will meet other people. I know the sadness you feel. It does get easier.
I hope your feeling much better very soon.
Take care

C

calamityjen

Hey Gredge,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling really bad right now :hug:

You are stronger than you know, you can cope without her, even though it will be hard. My advice is that the best thing you can do right now is to try and find something else to occupy your mind as much as you can for now. Even if you just binge read/watch TV, it will keep her out of your head for little bits at a time.

And you never know, one day you might end up back with her. Even if it doesn't happen, use that hope to keep you going, until one day, maybe it will hurt a little less.

We're both going through something hard, I feel for you :low:

Take care x

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Any body wanna chat? I had the worst sleep ever last night and feel very flat today.... Personality Disorders Forum 2
F Always thinking people'll think the worst of me Personality Disorders Forum 3
F Worst avoidant behaviour Personality Disorders Forum 10
D Can I ever make this better? Personality Disorders Forum 4
L My First Ever Post! Personality Disorders Forum 4
L Can having a sociopath partner ever work? Personality Disorders Forum 15
C new accent, totally changed, everything i ever liked- i no longer like... is this a disorder? Personality Disorders Forum 3
B What is the most REGRETTABLE thing that you have ever done in your life? Personality Disorders Forum 7
clockworkmonkey wish i could sleep for ever Personality Disorders Forum 12
emi-louu Does This Feeling Ever End? Personality Disorders Forum 2
M Been a fun day :/ Personality Disorders Forum 2
P My life has been derailed by a Sociopath Psychopath Personality Disorders Forum 10
angry butterfly I been triggered. Personality Disorders Forum 10
S Just been diagnosed with an emotionally unstable personality disorder - seeking advice of others with same Personality Disorders Forum 7
Not_here I've been diagnosed with PPD Personality Disorders Forum 8
Y Anyone else been diagnosed with both ASPD and BPD? Personality Disorders Forum 2
F ive Been blogging to help deal with my diagnosis Personality Disorders Forum 1
katya The wind's been totally knocked out of me Personality Disorders Forum 8
N been paranoid for a while now Personality Disorders Forum 2
S Been gone a while but now I'm back. Personality Disorders Forum 8
E Been given 2 different diagnosis from different doctors? Personality Disorders Forum 5
M Anyone know anything or have been diagnosed with dpd? Personality Disorders Forum 2
F Only been up an hour Personality Disorders Forum 6
F Have been asked to attend a maintaining adherence programme(MAP) Personality Disorders Forum 4
F If I had not been socially dysfunctional Personality Disorders Forum 1
S Been wanting to post for a while Personality Disorders Forum 3
A Just been diagnosed Personality Disorders Forum 8
H Been with someone for basically 8 years who has been diagnosed with Paranoia Personality Disorder (PPD) Need advice Personality Disorders Forum 9
Sailwa Sorry if this has been said before! Personality Disorders Forum 6
M NPD has been killing me since 2007!!!! please help! Personality Disorders Forum 8
Fairy Lucretia My whole life I've been trying to get away from somebody hurting me. Personality Disorders Forum 19
W I'm certain I'm different, but it's been implied multiple times that I could have a disorder... Personality Disorders Forum 3
Hayyyleyyy Haven't been about for a while Personality Disorders Forum 1
dodo777 Found out my son has been diagnosed personality disorder today Personality Disorders Forum 4
T just been told i have a personality disprdet Personality Disorders Forum 4
S I have been having so many issues with gf..i might believe she is a borderline Personality Disorders Forum 1
skadforlife I've been diagnosed... Personality Disorders Forum 16