• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

The World

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I am glad i am not a baby who has just been born. What a mess.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I could cry and die. It is paralysing. I don't even know what to do. There is so much mess in my own life, my mother's life, my family, my friends, my town, my country. I feel like everything needs to STOP and we need to start again.

Depression does make me dwell on this, i lose and optimism, but i am not that depressed, i don't know how much, whatever, it is irrelevent actually.

Animals, that hurts me more than human suffering. Animals suffering. I want to save them all, i want to die over this it is so painful. I'm not going to, but it is very frightening and devastating, an emotion too strong and overwhelming i cry myself to sleep over this.

I'm terrified of my own pets being hurt, or if i accidentally die, who will look after her? Will they feed her the food she loves, keep her indoors, love her as much as i do?

Will i lose all of my money and be kicked out on the streets? How will she go to the toilet if we don't have anywhere to live?

B

bpd2020

There are charities that can look after animals when their owners pass away. It is a huge responsibility having an animal. We are responsible for their happiness, health and every single part of their life. I can understand you worry about your cat. I think that is down to loving her so much.

You will not be homeless. You are safe with the housing association. I cannot ever seeing your benefits stopped due to your diagnosis. I understand you worry about it.

It is very upsetting and triggering to see animals suffer. I think it is best you stop watching the news were their stories are often shown. You need to protect yourself.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Thanks Bee. She is signed up to that service. Cats protection. I might sign her up to the RSPCA one too.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Thank you
Charities doing good work
I'm doing my tiny bit
My positive for the world not a negative contribution
I just realised this evening that doctors without borders is the same as medicine sans frontier :doh:

I'm bed, clean enough, eaten enough, washed up, people being cared for, the cats in my life are ok, the people in my life can look after themselves like I have had to do.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I hope i don't get like that again tonight. I'm sleepy all day and wake up gradually as the day goes on. Then i take my medication and a couple of hours later, it is like the rug is pulled from under me. I always think the medication brings me back to full reality. Does it drain away my dopamine? I don't even know.

I'm so tired. Trying to keep the light coming in. I ate a good healthy lunch, and am trying to be productive today.

B

bpd2020

Do not put pressure on yourself to do too much. It is okay to have a quiet day.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I wish i could push the pause button and stop still, but it is hard to keep still. I think even if i had one leg, i would still be hopping all over. I didn't sleep today, i lay down for 1 minute at a time even with the cat next to me, but i have been making cards for next year so that was relaxing.

I hope you have had a nice day. It is sunny and warm here today and tomorrow it will be hitting 30 again. Summer-Autumn-Summer-Autumn :scratcheshead: