• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

The Voices want to simply make me Gay !!!

W

wellness

Hello all --
So what dastardly actions do some of you fellow Voice-infected people out there have faced. Such ignominy !!
We all know the general psychology of these pernicious voices. They are the male-contents, always wanting to destroy all the good in us. They scrounge through our memories for our bad experiences that we want to put behind us and keep accentuating on these. Such are some of the stereotypical behaviours of these dastardly creatures that infect us.
I have been experiencing a more dastardly behaviour from the Voices that infect me that is both insulting to a large population of people who are gay and demeaning. These Voices hallucinate that being Gay is something they can simply Make someone just *become* Gay overnight as a form of their Maliciousness. Here's what they are thinking.
I enjoy the pleasure of women a bit too much according to them, I enjoy the sex with women a bit too much according to them, and they have a bloody problem with this.
So the voices solution to the problems they have with us is to simply MAKE us into something else. If we are slightly rich, they want to make us completely poor. If we are nice and calm they want to Make us Mad.So their latest repugnant behavior I have been experiencing is that One insane and silly Voice has stood up who is called Joao and simply decreed that I am having too much fun with women and that I need to be MADE GAY!!
So delusional and Hallucinatory are these Voices, they delude that they can simple Make us into something that solves their problems they have with us. If we are happy make us SAD, but not the other way around... always manifesting the NEGATIVES in life.
So this GAY-Maker Voice called Joao roars at me today and says the most ridiculous garbage I have heard these Voices Utter. -- "Bring a Man to your flat and have Sex with him and show us" ..... Ha Ha ... so the Insane Voice Joao Orders me in a bellow. yeah right because he orders like I am going to do anything about it Ha Ha. So I just ignore him, Like I do to most of their such ridiculous orders. Then he comes back at me and says "I will give you a Man to Fuck you will Fuck and show us here". So at this point I retort with "OK bring me a Man and I'll see what I can do" .... The twisted fuck of this Voice has still the bloody gall to bellow again some even more twisted shit -- "Lets go out into the street, I will point out to you a man and you will bring that man into your flat and have sex"
Can you believe the above exchange of such deranged conversation I had with this insane Voice that infects me called Joao?
Oh now that the COVID-19 has hit the planet see how all the big Pharma companies are rushing about to develop a Vaccine!!
And lo and behold what has the Big Pharma done in terms of easing our pain that we suffer such Psychological Torture at the hands of these Voices. It impacts our Mental Well Being oh so much! All that Big Pharma has come up is with some stupid generic solution for all Mental Health problems called Anti-Psychotics which for the realistic part don't work for the 90% of the time in contrast to the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine that claimed to have 90% efficacy.
So how can we get the Big Pharma to recognize that Mental Health problems such as these Auditory Hallucinations or Voices just because they are NOT Malignant and do not kill those infected are NOT to be treated like they are our own fault, and we are supposed to deal with them by gaining insight into them and live a sub-standard life perpetually hooked on anti-psychotics that are definitely not the remedy.
Our Minds and the Brain are the seat of our life's well being damn it if we are having a mental health crisis, that needs to be expedited and solved an even greater urgency than the COVID-19 pandemic....

Cheerio !!

Hello513

Hello513

Hello all --
So what dastardly actions do some of you fellow Voice-infected people out there have faced. Such ignominy !!
We all know the general psychology of these pernicious voices. They are the male-contents, always wanting to destroy all the good in us. They scrounge through our memories for our bad experiences that we want to put behind us and keep accentuating on these. Such are some of the stereotypical behaviours of these dastardly creatures that infect us.
I have been experiencing a more dastardly behaviour from the Voices that infect me that is both insulting to a large population of people who are gay and demeaning. These Voices hallucinate that being Gay is something they can simply Make someone just *become* Gay overnight as a form of their Maliciousness. Here's what they are thinking.
I enjoy the pleasure of women a bit too much according to them, I enjoy the sex with women a bit too much according to them, and they have a bloody problem with this.
So the voices solution to the problems they have with us is to simply MAKE us into something else. If we are slightly rich, they want to make us completely poor. If we are nice and calm they want to Make us Mad.So their latest repugnant behavior I have been experiencing is that One insane and silly Voice has stood up who is called Joao and simply decreed that I am having too much fun with women and that I need to be MADE GAY!!
So delusional and Hallucinatory are these Voices, they delude that they can simple Make us into something that solves their problems they have with us. If we are happy make us SAD, but not the other way around... always manifesting the NEGATIVES in life.
So this GAY-Maker Voice called Joao roars at me today and says the most ridiculous garbage I have heard these Voices Utter. -- "Bring a Man to your flat and have Sex with him and show us" ..... Ha Ha ... so the Insane Voice Joao Orders me in a bellow. yeah right because he orders like I am going to do anything about it Ha Ha. So I just ignore him, Like I do to most of their such ridiculous orders. Then he comes back at me and says "I will give you a Man to Fuck you will Fuck and show us here". So at this point I retort with "OK bring me a Man and I'll see what I can do" .... The twisted fuck of this Voice has still the bloody gall to bellow again some even more twisted shit -- "Lets go out into the street, I will point out to you a man and you will bring that man into your flat and have sex"
Can you believe the above exchange of such deranged conversation I had with this insane Voice that infects me called Joao?
Oh now that the COVID-19 has hit the planet see how all the big Pharma companies are rushing about to develop a Vaccine!!
And lo and behold what has the Big Pharma done in terms of easing our pain that we suffer such Psychological Torture at the hands of these Voices. It impacts our Mental Well Being oh so much! All that Big Pharma has come up is with some stupid generic solution for all Mental Health problems called Anti-Psychotics which for the realistic part don't work for the 90% of the time in contrast to the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine that claimed to have 90% efficacy.
So how can we get the Big Pharma to recognize that Mental Health problems such as these Auditory Hallucinations or Voices just because they are NOT Malignant and do not kill those infected are NOT to be treated like they are our own fault, and we are supposed to deal with them by gaining insight into them and live a sub-standard life perpetually hooked on anti-psychotics that are definitely not the remedy.
Our Minds and the Brain are the seat of our life's well being damn it if we are having a mental health crisis, that needs to be expedited and solved an even greater urgency than the COVID-19 pandemic....

Cheerio !!

I have never heard of voices exhibiting these tendencies. I find it interesting that your voices have names as mine never did.

Mostly mine threatened to kill and torture me most of the time, and tell me how evil I was.

LadyDomino

LadyDomino

I find it interesting that your voices have names as mine never did.

Mine has a name, but if I refuse to acknowledge the actual name and even the gender I know it annoys the voice but it gives me some control.

LadyDomino

LadyDomino

The voices can demand a conversation however bizarre.

Have you considered that actually you might be bi-sexual?

D

DD040894

Ugh. It must me so hard with all those voices.
Definitely anti-psychotics will make psychosis bearable, you already know they won't do whole job.
I will tell you one sentence that my psychotherpaist told me- That every time she goes to theater, she sees 2-3 of former schyzopherenic people that she had therapy with and they now have absolutely normal life.

Gaining insight is not enought. It is the first step, but you need to go through your all hard traumas, old repressed feelings when you were teen, kid, even a baby. We sometimes make a decisions when we are for example 2 years old that are non-verbal, but that decisions(f.e. It is scary to trust people, they always have some secret intentions...) can torture us for rest of our lives. Example that I gave to you could lead eventually to paranoid psychosis.

Hope you understood me.
Wish you all the best.