• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

The voices I hear are telepathic people....

G

Gshock

Thanks for this, it gives me hope. Psychosis survivors are few and far between, where i'm from. Hopefully with more therapy, i can reach this as well!

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
Thanks for this, it gives me hope. Psychosis survivors are few and far between, where i'm from. Hopefully with more therapy, i can reach this as well!
go for it Gshock, I am already a fan of your attitude. :)

Last edited:
J

Jason76

People do the coughing thing around me too. I don’t want even acknowledge it but it’s like I’m seeing the true nature of things and it’s almost like they don’t want to cough but do trying to communicate with me.

J

Jason76

Voices seem to be telepathy. Moody and human like. I have also noticed people confirming it to me, then they catch themselves and change the subject. There are days though where it seems unnatural. I just wish if they where aware that we could all start respecting one and other.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
People do the coughing thing around me too. I don’t want even acknowledge it but it’s like I’m seeing the true nature of things and it’s almost like they don’t want to cough but do trying to communicate with me.
Voices seem to be telepathy. Moody and human like. I have also noticed people confirming it to me, then they catch themselves and change the subject. There are days though where it seems unnatural. I just wish if they where aware that we could all start respecting one and other.
Hey pal

What you are talking about is psychosis. The coughing is innocent. The other behaviours of people is innocent too.

I know this because I used to be in those situations myself. It is psychosis pal.

Take it easy and try to relax your mind.

S

sscott

Here is a reproduction of my response to my own earlier statement about telepathic people (in reply)

MMM meh

Last edited:
J

Jason76

Nope, that to me is a negative way of seeing a beautiful gift. It’s hard to deal with at times, and definatly something I have to deal with. I have experienced some seriously amazing things and some terrifying. The terror came from not being able to accept it or know what it was. I’m learning what it is and is not. I’ll keep my gift and you can have your illness. Kk. I mean that’s the least I can do since we’re pals now.

S

sxxsmx

jap, i get a lot of this psychic bullying, also when tv/radio is on, or from nearby people.
Best of totally wireless psychotronics can do this with the help of computer ai, you can check superintelligence on wikipedia.
Psychotronics can amongs other things also mimic any sound or voice - let it be from a known person or a person you talked to not long time ago. This are a part of psychological tricks.
Even if one knows what this are - it's still sure not like one is on holidays, sometimes this are the most aggressive methods which one can not just simply overhear.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
I wonder if the voices are part of our soul group and thus have a much more powerful connection.

It is just nature.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
I believe the voices are a hate crime. Currenlty we dont have the tech to prove it, but in the future it will be serious crime.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
Thanks for the info Slwirt.

I have been hearing voices for almost 20 years pal on and off and for the last 7 years every day.

Yes, when I had chronic paranoid delusions I felt that I was being monitored, persecuted by a government/ military body. It was terrifying.

But nothing happened. I have been relatively stable over the last 5 years, and I just accept the voices as a common symptom of a severe mental health condition.

I am doing well now. I am in my tenth week of full-time employment in a demanding intellectual job.

If I were to start going down the path of conspiracy theories it would just be incredibly damaging to my mental health. I just don't believe it, and besides, I don't feel important enough to be targeted in such a way.

My explanation tends to be a spiritual one. I believe telepathy is a spiritual power, and schizophrenia is just an extension of this. I will find out for sure in the libraries and universities of the afterlife.

Blessings to you pal.

OddyUmi

OddyUmi

ACCOUNT CLOSED
What has been going on with the clairaudience/telepathic/thought broadcasting life in general anyajp?

Last edited:
J

Jason76

Lots of winter time sleeping. It seems like I’m learning to deal with it, then it just throws me for a loop. It’s been years and seems like a couple lifetimes. I don’t know what it is but it does help to read other people’s opinions. In general in my world I’m hoping that it’s not like this soon or that I’m able to hold onto a beautiful idea long enough to make it so. I’m still learning. Maybe I’m learning to just know and keep it that way. My heart goes out to all.
Ears are still ringing, but I’ve noticed a lowered volume of the voices. Majority of the time. It helps to work if your able to.

OddyUmi

OddyUmi

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The veil is being lifted and you're experiencing more spiritual and/or supernatural occurances. Well good luck on continuing to stay sane.

Last edited: