The voices I hear are telepathic people....

burt tomato

burt tomato

The voices make me feel people are hating on me. They make me feel like they are friends and family, and they hate me. They torture me.

It's just makes me want to stay isolated and live inside a cave and make spoons.

It's a dogs life for me. :low:

T

TheHostBody

My voices are demons, and they are living in me :flowers:
No real people...

burt tomato

burt tomato

I swear it is telepathic. Just other peoples thoughts, but when they are thinking about you it becomes more intense.

S

sscott

The voices make me feel people are hating on me. They make me feel like they are friends and family, and they hate me. They torture me.

It's just makes me want to stay isolated and live inside a cave and make spoons.

It's a dogs life for me. :low:
I have read quite a few of your posts, and I am very sad to hear this report. YOu always say such balanced, considerate things, and I sincerely hope that your feelings and optimism improve. However, I must admit that what you state here accurately describes my sentiment sometimes also. Great machine by the way!

burt tomato

burt tomato

Last night I was woken up by a loud scream. It shook me. It appeared to come from my room, which was empty. I can only assume it was a hallucination.

N

natalie

Hi Burt,

Sorry to hear that. I would advise, that on Monday, unless there could be on duty out of hours doctor who you coudl call upon; that you contact either, GP, or cmht, up, explain what's happened, i take it to assume, correctly that you are still taking your medication correctly aren't you? Or if you are, it could well be , that the dose might need to be readjusted somewhat to surpress and prevent anymore of these hallucinations action not to happen again.

It would appear to me, you do need to be on meds again, or, have the medication dose readjusted, increased. slightly.

Regards.

Natalie.

S

sscott

Hope you are feeling better now it has passed. These hallucinations are hell. ALl the best

burt tomato

burt tomato

My voices are weak and pathetic. Soon I will be victorious and rule the galaxy. I just need to find an apprentice who I will train and then dispose of.
Any volunteers?

S

sscott

You absolutely bet I will volunteer. I am ready to send you a CV, a request for any reasonable instructions in any format, an undertaking to do the best job I can, and a response to anything else that you might need. I've been hoping for just such an opportunity for quite some time, but I had just about begun to think that it seemed so remote that it would never happen. I am keen to minimise the number of innocent people who feel that it is all too often a "dog's life", but that can be changed.

burt tomato

burt tomato

You absolutely bet I will volunteer. I am ready to send you a CV, a request for any reasonable instructions in any format, an undertaking to do the best job I can, and a response to anything else that you might need. I've been hoping for just such an opportunity for quite some time, but I had just about begun to think that it seemed so remote that it would never happen. I am keen to minimise the number of innocent people who feel that it is all too often a "dog's life", but that can be changed.
Your hired. I like your enthusiasm and you appear to be a natural seller.

I don't deal with CVs etc. I just go with what my voices tell me.

They tell me you will be of use for about 6 months, and then I will have to dispose of you.

Pray tell, I do hope that is amenable with you.

Last edited:
K

kzero

yup

I wanted to write to you personally. In this day, and age. We have technology that can control people. I don't really want to scare anyone. Honestly, when I read in a topic above about "broadcasting". Believe it. It's not tel-empathy. There are such things, and people definitely have a broad spectrum of jobs. Within the military, the private sector. You know the term, If you've thought of it then it is possible. Well dreams do come true. The possibilities are endless. The bluetooth, wireless synergy is complicated. Definitely possible to pick up on many different things. Experiments, whatever. Were reaching a point where this stuff is social norm. There is also a reason for it naturally. Some people are smarter, and some are more special naturally. Who really knows how the technology works. Naturally the more your open to it, the more it'll work against you. Kind of like a certain state of mind. Computers give off a set amount of radiation, as well as more things then we know. It may be tough, also a struggle for yourself. I hope you can find some understanding, and focus. Honestly though we may be all Guineans. The body can be a conduit. I hope you can figure it out, make a decision. Sometimes we all live within our own thoughts. Don't let your thoughts work against you. C-ya.

burt tomato

burt tomato

The voices are so miserable. I need some good adult humour. Or childish humour - whatever.

H

hakim

hi i have the same issue with these voices i think more of an entitys who can read minds and change his voice almost however he wants to, did you find any help or solution i dont want to hear these abuses from them.

burt tomato

burt tomato

My intrusive thoughts are homophobic. It just feels like it is a rogue spirit with sexual issues. :mad::mad::mad:

burt tomato

burt tomato

hi i have the same issue with these voices i think more of an entitys who can read minds and change his voice almost however he wants to, did you find any help or solution i dont want to hear these abuses from them.
hi hakim :welcome:

I found prolonged rest has helped me. When the voices are severe you just need to rest. As a day to day you need to distract with music, games, radio, tv etc.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Some sort of telepathic harrasment. In the future it will be illegal. :mad::mad:

I am able to stay calm these days. The voices are very angry. They need to go to anger management

G

Gshock

Good luck everybody. Been there lol the voices may fade but the paranoia never goes away. If you ever get suicidal, you better run your ass to the hospital. We can't let psychosis win!!!

burt tomato

burt tomato

Good luck everybody. Been there lol the voices may fade but the paranoia never goes away. If you ever get suicidal, you better run your ass to the hospital. We can't let psychosis win!!!
The opposite is true for me. My paranoia has gone but still get residual voices.