• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

The voice is screaming

A

Addrienne

I am a girl but I need to know what’s going on with my head and I’d anyone has this too ... I’ve researched it and I carnt find any information on what is happening... there is this voice when I fall asleep that wakes me up and it’s a man screaming in my ear but it sounds like he is next to me but I’ve never heard that voice anywhere else but when I wake up or try to fall asleep ? Does anyone else get this if so what do you do to drown him out?

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

Taking a break
i duno. try music maybe

falling asleep with tv going might be hard at first but if you get tired enough the brain will adapt to it and tune it out

A

Am33

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The voice is coming from the collective consciousness all the negative energy out there generated by people. You have to protect your mind from it Do prayers out loud . do 100 positive affirmations for mental health on the net .Then seek therapy to uncover the beliefs you have opening up to this energy .

consciousnessdetective

consciousnessdetective

Hey, I don't know if this helps but it could be hypnagogia.

There is the possibility you have had something like that happen in your life, and your mind is now reflecting it to you to be healed. Possibly...that's my only other advice. It can reflect whatever else is on your mind. I've seen figures laughing, ridiculing, grief, religious imagery...it's all there. All that stuff there, but it's not you.

Best thing I've found to do which can be difficult, is to detach from the imagery/hallucination. Sometimes I still can't do it because something intense comes up... just know that it isn't you <3