The Vestibular system and the gyroscope microphone

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

I had a strong belief for the past 6 years that it was the ear's balance system not the cochlea that was responsible for auditory hallucinations like voices. I put it together in my head that unexplained science like gravity, dreaming, schizoid, were all connected and that the balance system was a sensory input for these things. I truly believed for long periods of time that people in dreams or that I had recently had any sort of contact with were able to communicate with me through the vestibular by vibrations causing weak waves in the earth's gravity field that were a million times the speed of light and could be heard between us as voices through the fan or music or wherever. They were waves in space so they could travel right through solid objects. There was some kind of innate tuning in the ear's vestibular that tuned you into that person right after you had some sort of real contact with them. This caused me to wildly believe in telepathy for long periods of time in which I would get really sick. I learned how to stimulate voices but not how to stop them once I was deep in a rabbit hole. Currently I am out of the hole for the past 3 weeks but have had a rough past six months where I would say half the days have been so bad that I used my gyroscope phone to try and record the voices and warn them off me. I partially believe that I am recording them through the gyroscope, which was invented as microphone in 2014, and that later I could use voice recognition software to find them or identify them and hold them responsible for bothering me. I still haven't proven this at all so its just sort of therapeutic way of threatening them not to invade my privacy or piss me off or whatever. Watching my tailbone wag make me dizzy has also been therapy for the terror I've felt. Right now and for the past two years I have been suffering delusions of a conspiracy going on around me fueled not just by dreams and voices but biblical and paranormal messages. Nebula image of Les Claypool - Ghosts, Hauntings & The Paranormal - Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums
I am on the fence about whether it happened or not. I have evidence both ways. All I know is I've been without voices for weeks and months in the past two years when I felt everything was copacetic, then the next minute I'm yelling at voices in my car or room and getting seriously angry and paranoid from them. I feel like I'm in the eye of the storm again and everything's cool at this moment, but next week I could be in a rabbit hole again.

I also believed if a person was yelling enough in enough drama that it would set there ear's to another level where just knowing them or them knowing me would cause me to hear what was going on with them as if they were in the room. It was when I was hearing this yelling that I began to feel that ghosts or something were fueling these delusions and wagging there tails or getting dizzy, after all gravity is there playing ground and if I could hallucinate so could they. I'm not sure about that either but every trick I've tried up to date hasn't stopped auditory hallucinations from sparking through dreams or other. Controlling my tail wag has helped me stop hearing certain filthy delusions, but hasn't stopped the paranoia and subsequent sickness.

I think the ultimate solution for ghosts is not that the gyroscope capture them in the afterlife by identifying them and somehow judging them, whether that be some sort of punishment or if they can't come back to life, whatever, but they will become beneficial to a living person who hears them and can carry messages and communicate, that is they will become more self aware as ghosts with identity and won't be shunned on existing by society because there existence will be better explained and all that is possible in the nature will be at there disposal.

claude

claude

ACCOUNT CLOSED
how are you doing now mr.niceguy?

I hope this period without voices has continued.

I know how hard it is to stay out of all the theories and beliefs when you are swamped with them. I get experiences of hearing people after i have seen them too, i find it very traumatic. I hope you are ok

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

I know how hard it is to stay out of all the theories and beliefs when you are swamped with them. I get experiences of hearing people after i have seen them too, i find it very traumatic. I hope you are ok
Doing well at the moment. It's been a month since I've felt threatened or gotten upset by what the voices say. So...

claude

claude

ACCOUNT CLOSED
That sounds positive! I hope it continues for you and you go from strength to strength :)

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

So what are some of the theory's that have misled you? Do those theory's lead you into believing in telepathy?

claude

claude

ACCOUNT CLOSED
For me I have mostly had voices of people known and unknown and the experience of other peoples thoughts taking up my own mind. I have occasionally had experiences of my mind being read but this was never proved and I think i was mistaken and it did not happen, or at least did not happen in the way that i thought it had.

I didn't exactly wind up believing in telepathy, or at least that wasn't how i saw it. I do think that i was almost constantly and now just some of the time picking up on the thoughts of others who were in high emotional states and so accidentally projecting their thoughts. And i am very able to permeated by these thoughts, which use my own cerebral activity to think themselves, if you see what i mean. For me it would lead me to believing that I had a duty to help people with the troubles that i was hearing in their thoughts. It used a lot of my energy and made it very hard for me to survive as i was spreading myself too thin while also battling voices and visual hallucinations. Now i mostly just have strange visual experiences and some voices and some thoughts being received by my mind. I try and meditate every day and look after myself to stop myself getting wrapped up in others thoughts and what i can do to help and i try to not listen to the voices, who aim to confuse me because i have been very lost in the ideas they talk about before. it was torturous and i want to make my life the best it can be.
How are you getting on?

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

For me I have mostly had voices of people known and unknown and the experience of other peoples thoughts taking up my own mind. I have occasionally had experiences of my mind being read but this was never proved and I think i was mistaken and it did not happen, or at least did not happen in the way that i thought it had.

I didn't exactly wind up believing in telepathy, or at least that wasn't how i saw it. I do think that i was almost constantly and now just some of the time picking up on the thoughts of others who were in high emotional states and so accidentally projecting their thoughts. And i am very able to permeated by these thoughts, which use my own cerebral activity to think themselves, if you see what i mean. For me it would lead me to believing that I had a duty to help people with the troubles that i was hearing in their thoughts. It used a lot of my energy and made it very hard for me to survive as i was spreading myself too thin while also battling voices and visual hallucinations. Now i mostly just have strange visual experiences and some voices and some thoughts being received by my mind. I try and meditate every day and look after myself to stop myself getting wrapped up in others thoughts and what i can do to help and i try to not listen to the voices, who aim to confuse me because i have been very lost in the ideas they talk about before. it was torturous and i want to make my life the best it can be.
How are you getting on?
Pretty well. It's been almost six weeks since I felt the urge to record my gyroscope in my phone. I only do this when I get upset by voices. The longest I've gone in the past seven months I think was 4 weeks. So things are looking up.
You said you were imagining people could have telepathic contact with you after you had contact with them in reality somehow. Do you hear them why you are alone or in their presence? I know I get both and the memory of what I thought a person was thinking about my thoughts, sometimes I still recall hallucinations in this way as if they were really what someone said for twenty years or since I was around 16.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Fell hard not long after writing this post. Was certain that everyone in my town and city had been overrun by a terrorist group that called themselves Hitler. I drove way out of town numerous times but strongly believed that auditory hallucinations coming from people I saw in cars and even houses, were tracking me so I didn't get away. Ended up throwing my sweatshirt in the woods 15 miles out of town somewhere cause it was light and could be seen as they were right on top of me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mr.NiceGuy Schizophrenia Forum 6
Mr.NiceGuy Schizophrenia Forum 5