The Universal Equilibrium

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
https://satorirei.com/2016/02/11/the-universal-equilibrium/

Nothing in the universe, or multiverse, is created randomly. There is an equilibrium ever present, connecting all things in a higher field of Consciousness and self-manifestation. Everything is interconnected. There are no isolated systems in reality.

As such, our perception of separation of matter is only an illusion. If we perceive things from its form, we may believe there is an end, a limit, a separation between all things. Like the human body and its skin, the border line from where body ends and outer space begins.

Our concept of balance, is based upon a scale, consisting of two separate and opposing plates in significance. It may apply under a micro perspective of consciousness, but it is completely inaccurate when it comes to an overall standpoint, from a higher consciousness level.

When it comes to energy, and energy is everything there is, the only variations are measured in terms of frequencies, which gives us the illusion of forms and shapes, colors and states of matter (solid, liquid, etc.), but still and nevertheless, just energy.

“If you wanted to find something that connects all things, what would it be? Space. Even the so-called “material” world we live in is made of 99.99999…% space.”

The Resonance Project

For every existing matter (+), there is a corresponding anti-matter (-), for every positive, there is a negative. For every feminine energy manifestation (v), a masculine correspondent (^), for each entropy, a syntropy. That is how the overall balance maintains itself in equilibrium, not separate but as complementing parts of the whole, and eternally bonded to each other’s variations.

The Law or Principle of Polarity states that “Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.” – The Kybalion.

In practical terms, we may “see” a lot of “evil” in the world right now, but that should also remind us of the “good” that it’s balancing it out, if one could actually think in terms of good vs bad. Good or bad is a matter of interpretation, only, and a very judgmental one, I may add. We would better serve humanity if we substitute it once and for all with low and high vibrations.

There are many sides to this Universal Equilibrium, as it applies to all realities and possible (infinite) manifestations. One that we currently struggle with, our natural evolution as an energetic being and Consciousness upgrade, what the “New Age” movement refers as Ascension.

There is undoubtedly an inner syntropy happening both individually and globally, the returning to the Source, and Love Consciousness. Each co-evolving at their own pace, individually, but still affecting and contributing to the global field, the Collective Consciousness.

As much as a single individual might want to evolve exponentially and exceed the average, the universal Correspondence law does not permit such disparity. “As above, so below” “As within, so without”. Individually, as much as we can evolve inwards, it must always be in coherence with the outer energy, so it does not endanger the overall balance. We grow in unison, as an individual consciousness and its environment, together as One.

In this magnificent dance of ever growing enlightenment, we learn and we share, we achieve and wait for others to join us. Like musical notes, of different wavelengths together composing a symphony, and transcending their individual abilities.

Eli de Lemos

B

BrianHorlicks

I'm no phyisist,
Scientist,
Or astronomer,
BUT.......
why oh why,
Are the's people trying to work out
What and how
The universe is,
In three dimensions?
And trying to find something physical,
That only exists in 3 d?
I know the 4th and 5th dimensions exist,
That's how clarvioents and phychics can tell you
Things about you.
So,
Why are the Scientist's only limiting themselves to
Three dimensions?

The needle mystery.
Try to find the needle in the haystack,
But the needle exists outside 3 dimensions.

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
BUT.......
why oh why,
Are the's people trying to work out
What and how
The universe is,
In three dimensions?
And trying to find something physical,
That only exists in 3 d?
I know the 4th and 5th dimensions exist,
Yea, it's incredibly peculiar. Materialism has created a box that is going to be difficult for a lot of people to get out of.

You can't understand a larger system from the pov of a sub set, it's impossible to - that is the problem.

It doesn't appear to matter or make any difference what evidence is presented contrary to the materialist paradigm, it doesn't compute - none of it fits with the materialist religion.

Blue unicorn people are going to have start spontaneously appearing or something to break people out of all this materialist mentality/paradigm. But Not sure that even that would do it?

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think some things in this universe are interconnected, I have certainly experienced synchronicity myself, but also I think sometimes random stuff happens. I think both everything happens for a reason and shit happens.

Kerome

Kerome

I think whenever looking at these kinds of pieces of information on the internet it is key to see who is doing the speaking. Relatively few people have reached such a level of clarity and understanding that they can teach on a spiritual or metaphysical level without perpetuating delusion, if only by repeating aphorisms.

When they start talking about the supposed Law of Polarity and everything being dual, then I immediately become suspicious. My personal experience is that viewing things in a dual way leads to black-and-white thinking where one is blind to more subtle influences, the power of spectrums of phenomena, and so on. Of course these are still all part of the "thicket of views" but some views are more useful than others, and Buddhist thinking holds that dualist thinking is a mode that should be thrown away as being unconducive to progress. And they are not the only ones.

You can't understand a larger system from the pov of a sub set, it's impossible to - that is the problem.
However, studying a smaller system can reveal general principles that will hold for other or larger systems. For example, studying life on Earth reveals things about evolution, strategies of cooperation and competition that hold for any place where life might evolve. We can tell a surprising amount about life on other worlds by studying the history of life on Earth.

Similarly some such principles might even hold in spiritual realms where there are such things as competition for resources. This kind of systems analysis can open fascinating areas of thought, although once one starts allowing in consciousness and free will you add social layers to the behaviour that can completely change the picture.