• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

The UK government is stalking me and it's ruining my life

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Some people do believe they are targeted individuals, and there are various sites where they congregate to discuss it.

What is it you feel the government is doing to you, and why do you feel you are a target?

C

Chamaeleon

Through facebook. Because of what I post on here. I know a little about computers to know that I'm being stalked. Abuse of power. Gunna lodge a complaint & set up a petition. Gonna meet a few MP's in person.

The thing is what they are doing makes it difficult to prove and for anybody to believe you (especially when trying to explain online)

One of the things they can do is gain remote access to my Net (computer) to disconnect me.

And on facebook every time I post on Police Scotland page (for example) a new like appears. I post, refresh, new like...

And I've just found out that it's happening in America too... https://www.change.org/p/to-completely-eradicate-stop-u-s-government-covert-harassment-stalking

Last edited:
BillFish

BillFish

Through facebook. Because of what I post on here. I know a little about computers to know that I'm being stalked. Abuse of power. Gunna lodge a complaint & set up a petition. Gonna meet a few MP's in person.

The thing is what they are doing makes it difficult to prove and for anybody to believe you (especially when trying to explain online)

One of the things they can do is gain remote access to my Net (computer) to disconnect me.

And on facebook every time I post on Police Scotland page (for example) a new like appears. I post, refresh, new like...

And I've just found out that it's happening in America too... https://www.change.org/p/to-completely-eradicate-stop-u-s-government-covert-harassment-stalking
Joke:

Patient: I think I'm being watched by the government, my calls and emails are being read and listened to.

Psychiatrist:So do I but what seems to be the problem :meanie:

M

mooncat

Chameleon
with respect...
How manytimes have we told you to steer clear of facebook...
Must be loads.
Its giving you nothing but trouble.
It has done since the first time you ever posted on here.
You no what youve got to do to stop half your troubles
Close your facebook account asap
I believe its half the trouble you have.And if your posting on scotlands police facebook page and before now the nhs facebook page is it any wonder that there keeping an eye on you.
I believe that Facebook is making you more unwell chameleon.
I no your having a shit time.But i think also your not helping yourself.

Facebook.....whats that...I deleted it ages ago.And you no why?..coz its aload of crap.
I think you should do the same.
Things might not be so bad then.
Take care chameleon
And im sorry to see you here again with more shit to deal with.

bulbie

bulbie

I've got to agree with them about Facebook. And that we are ALL being monitored. EVERYWHERE. But tell that to someone with blinkers on and they'll throw you in the nuthouse.

I want to delete my Facebook page, but I want it GONE. Not just deactivated like they keep doing. :curseyou:

E

english rose

Oh no not facebook, I get bullied on there & FB do not act - however if I say anything remotely off-limits then they ban me, I don't think the government is involved though - they don't need to be, they just take all my money off me & expect me to go out to work even though I've got severe MH problems.

E

english rose

Chameleon
with respect...
How manytimes have we told you to steer clear of facebook...
Must be loads.
Its giving you nothing but trouble.
It has done since the first time you ever posted on here.
You no what youve got to do to stop half your troubles
Close your facebook account asap
I believe its half the trouble you have.And if your posting on scotlands police facebook page and before now the nhs facebook page is it any wonder that there keeping an eye on you.
I believe that Facebook is making you more unwell chameleon.
I no your having a shit time.But i think also your not helping yourself.

Facebook.....whats that...I deleted it ages ago.And you no why?..coz its aload of crap.
I think you should do the same.
Things might not be so bad then.
Take care chameleon
And im sorry to see you here again with more shit to deal with.
I agree with this - yet I know that facebook is addictive, I should jack it in, I've had that advice to boycott it, I get bullied on it; there is an option to report comments - I do when I get called unacceptable names & nothing happens. I really want to stay away from FB, but then I should stay away from chocolate & cake & biscuits.....

C

Chamaeleon

They've got something against me, they are breaking the law & it's getting me down all the time. Need you guys to do some research for me on the subject for, I maybe need some talented hacker (professional) to understand more about how they might be doing it.

C

Chamaeleon

Who has something against you Chamaeleon.? Why would they have anything against you?
They're trolling me and they've been doing this for a while now....

I'm through playing mind games with these cruel bastards. Sign this.... https://www.dontspyonus.org.uk/englishpen

The Don't Spy On Us campaign calls for an inquiry to suggest new legislation that will make spies accountable to our elected representatives; put an end to mass surveillance in line with our 6 principles and to let judges not the Home Secretary decide when spying is justified.

Why should I sign?

> GCHQ won't tell us how much data it is collecting or for what reason
> If democracies turn a blind eye to mass surveillance, dictatorships will build ever more dystopian surveillance programmes.
> It's illegal. The international legal framework on this is clear. Mass or blanket surveillance contravenes Article 8 (the right to respect for private and family life) and Article 10 (the right to freedom of expression) of the European Convention on Human Rights.
What should I tell my MP?

> MPs should back the Don't Spy On Us 6 principles to reform surveillance.
> Parliament needs an independent inquiry, to report before the next general election, to recommend legislative reform.
> Parliament must do a better job of holding the intelligence agencies to account.

Stop this bullshit...

https://www.dontspyonus.org.uk/englishpen

I've been playing mind games with these immoral assholes for a while now and I've had enough!

Edit...

I told you I wasn't just talking bollocks. Nobody would believe me. What illegal activity am I doing? They're not even properly spying, they are trolling me.

Please, I beg of you, this needs to stop, share that petition everywhere....

Last edited:
life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Close Facebook and reinvent yourself online is my advice. No security system on the market can prevent access from Government Agencies to your computer as there are backdoors built in. Change your email, change your user names, passwords and quieten down. You obviously have gone above the radar to get monitored so just lead a boring life. No way I would sign a petition, it will just mean you get targeted. The whole internet is monitored, always was.

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

Chamaeleon - what have the authorities done to you as a result of monitoring/spying on you? I mean - do you have any evidence that something bad has happened to you as a result of this spying? (Like others have said - we are all spied on in some ways - cookies are effectively spies) If people are claiming things about you that are untrue and as a result you are being denied services then I would have thought you could sue them. Have you approached a solicitor about it? I know you can get half an hour's free advice from a solicitor in England - not sure about Scotland though.

E

english rose

Facebook allow people to bully me, they never respond to my complaints/reports, I can't call these people rude names back or I'll be banned - how unfair is that.

SarahD

SarahD

On Facebook I have found the best thing is to have just a few "friends", only people you actually know, and that you know would not abuse you. Avoid controversial posts that draw the wrong kind of attention. Block anyone you are not sure about. And don't respond to friend requests from people you are not sure about. I have a separate internet ID and only a few people know who I really am.