• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

The "thought police "

D

DELATEXT

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH !
DESCARTES SAID I MAY NOT AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY BUT I WILL DIE TO DEFEND YOUR RIGHT TO SAY IT ??
ARE WE LIVING IN A POLICE STATE WHERE EVERY WORD AND ACTION IS WATCHED AND CENSORED ??
THIS REALLY GETS TO ME, THE BULLIES WHO THINK THEY CAN
SHUT US ALL UP, THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINION OR TO SPEAK UP, TO OFFER HELP, TO BE SILENT AND ACCEPT WHAT YOU'RE TOLD ???

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

M

mad as a hatter

supposed 2 be and what we can say r 2 different things everything is censored i think or is that just my paranoia talking this forum is mean,t 2 be peaceful and quiet but it,s not been like that lately it,s been a full off arguments and pettyness but at the end the day we can,t blame other people for or actions that,s simply not fair on them 2 do that

D

DELATEXT

expression

I posted this because of posts by moderators who state they may be sued maybe over this very forum ??
I was trying to express support and express genuine anger over the injustice ??
We all can agree to disagree that is supposed to be a basic human right !!
Courtesy and kindness are the air I breathe , that's personal to my conduct and life view, I show respect and ask it back in all things,I hope others may support the moderators for their hard work in starting and running this forum for our benefit..

:tea::tea:

D

DELATEXT

Over and out

The moderators have stated they wish to close this issue and I respect that, so no more discussion on this, enough said !!

:oops::oops: