• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

The Sword Excalibur

J

John Morgan

If none of this message makes any sense to you please disregard it.

I am hoping that someone has information relating to the whereabouts of the Sword Excalibur.

It has a holy blade that can cut through any issue leaving not a loose or torn thread in its wake.

Is it physical or is it metaphysical?

If it is physical how does one locate it, if metaphysical how does one access it?

Is it as magical as The Holy Grail in bringing healing?

This may ring a bell with some, just to think about the sword brings me respite from being human and seems to open slightly the door to another world where the most wonderful magic is the norm. Excalibur can deal with any issue no matter how complex.

Please let me know if you know anything at all about this sword as I would like its influence in my life.

Kind regards,

John Morgan

PS I think the sword may have been mine and I lost it :smile:

Kerome

Kerome

Cough, talk about necro'ing, I didn't think the forum even existed in 2006.

V

vesicantred

Dear John Morgan,

The sword is metaphysical. It exists on many dimensions, but mostly in the realm of Spirit. It will probably not appear physically at this point in history, at least not in the way the world expects it to. It is at once metaphor, mystery and Magick.
It is as holy and as powerful as the Holy Grail. The grail allows us to receive and contain the waters of immortality and healing. The Holy Sword empowers one to fight evil and darkness with it's immense power of pure Love and Light.
The sword Excalibur can only be attained by the grace of God Goddess Absolute. We cannot control it nor keep it for it is never ours to own, however it is a symbol of a power that lives inside all of us. It can only be given by the ancient spiritual beings (i.e. Lady of the Lake) and when it is time these beings will take it back.
The sword will only be given to one who has proved they won't use it to cause evil. This includes hurting yourself or others, or for acts of greed/pride/to gain worldly power. Remember the story of King Arthur- the sword would kill evildoers who tried to use it for evil. To bear the sword Excalibur means you have been chosen to be a warrior for the highest good in the world, which is not an easy task. You will be tested. Only the highest spiritual powers and beings can teach one how to wield the sword. The majority of these tests will be tests within yourself- overcoming self-doubt, self-hate, false pride and so on. Few people will understand the metaphor of these kinds of things. People think this stuff is 'crazy', but it is very real- just real in a different way.
Remember that the sword Excalibur exists in a place where Magick is real. The more you believe, the more access you will have to the powerful potential of these Magickal tools.

Good luck
-C

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Cough, talk about necro'ing, I didn't think the forum even existed in 2006.
Yes, it is a bit of an odd post. It is April, so perhaps it's meant to be a belated April Fool's joke.

There are plenty of clowns out there hehe :)