The Struggle of Realising I Needed Help.

H

HollyR

Last year before I was hospitalised, I got to a point where I realised that I needed help to get through my day, so I started taking anti depressants. I'd been handling things (badly) since I was 12 years old, so everything had built up over the years to put it lightly.

When I was hospitalised however, I thought to myself that I really needed some professional help, because I was seriously unwell. I knew that there was more to it than just depression, but I just didn't know what, Bipolar? Multiple Personalities? I just couldn't figure it out.

When I came out and realised that I had BPD, and when it was diagnosed, I knew that I needed to see a therapist because BPD can be cured in a sense. Not cured completely, but to a point where I can live my life happily, thinking things through rationally and be able to regulate my emotions. I want nothing more than to be completely and utterly at peace with myself and my inner self.

ReverieAnxiety

ReverieAnxiety

Hi Holly!

I love your name! So sorry to hear about your struggles! I'm so happy that you're seeking help. You deserve happiness. I also on a journey to being at peace with myself. Please do share your journey with us!

H

HollyR

Thank you guys that's really sweet! Wishing you luck in your journey's also x