the story of my life

T

theendoftheworld

It is quiet. Around here, around me. In me. Birds stopped singing, trees stopped moving, waters stopped flowing. Everything came to a halt. It is silent. Who am I? What is my purpose here? Will I ever have a purpose? Will I be fighting alone in my life? Alone. Lonely. Will I be able to cope with all the pain on my own? Am I meant to be alone? Lonely? I have friends. I have family. But still,
it is just me. Nobody understands me. Nobody takes their time to. Nobody tries. It begins that they mean nothing to me. My family means nothing to me already. My friends slowly start to disappear.
Am I difficult to love? Am I a bad person? Things I might never be able to answer. What is it like to be loved? I never had that feeling to be loved. To be important. To be irreplaceable. Will I ever know how it feels like?
I am afraid. Afraid to be hurt and also to fall in love. I am sure it can be the most wonderful thing. To love. But love can also destroy. Disappoint.
I am sitting here. Alone. Watching people, couples. Couples with kids. They are happy. Sharing experiences, memories.
Everything rushes by, times flies in a matrix. People come and go. Happy, caring, loving. It’s just me. Me. Standstill.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

:welcome: to the Forum !!! You are a part of the whole; you are the whole. :loveshower:

theendoftheworld, you will find love if you want it; it will find you

Last edited:
S

Scotts

I am not sure that most people even here would understand situation each individual is experiencing.
I see many similarities in your feelings.
Love hurts and Betrayal nowadays is everywhere.
Who I am? Well..happiness and love is not on my menu.

B

Barn Owl

Hi Scotts Welcome to the forum.When you have read some or the messages on here you will see how people are coping or not.I really hope you can get some support and help here.Barn Owl

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

Hi, hope you feel less troubled soon, I haven't been on this forum long but already I sense that people care and for me just knowing that makes a difference. So know that we care and you have a space to share and get support, chat to family and friends if you can about how you feel and if you don't feel like you can then we are here. I don't sleep much so if you feel like chatting I'm here. UK time zone.
X

RookieatBest

RookieatBest

Hi and welcome to the MHF.

The is so true theendoftheworld.

You need to find out what's most important in life and go from there.

Understanding we all lack it. But some point in our lives or in death we will know the answers to our questions. The actual truth. Instead of half truth and let lies.

Have family and friends meetups on the phone, over the internet, or visits at your house or theirs to see how everyone is doing and where they are at in life. Try to stay connected. Similar to like people do when their at checkup meetings for mental health or other struggles in life.

Try to answer these questions you have concerns for for self development purposes. Then you can begin to see from others if they care or are careless.

I hope life one day want seem so quiet when you find the answers to your questions.

GL GB BS!

RookieatBest

RookieatBest

Don't care"too" much because it only causes heartaches. Care, but not to close. Know who to hold onto and know who to let go of. GL GB BS!