The Science of Reincarnation

D

daydreambeliever39

ACCOUNT CLOSED
This is fascinating. It kind of proves reincarnation exists. It doesn't explain why so many are male and their previous incarnations died violent deaths. Why is that? Do they come back because they died that way? Or are others not aware they had past lives because they died peacefully? Is it a more intense memory because they died violently?

Can anyone answer those questions?

xx

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
This is fascinating. It kind of proves reincarnation exists. It doesn't explain why so many are male and their previous incarnations died violent deaths. Why is that? Do they come back because they died that way? Or are others not aware they had past lives because they died peacefully? Is it a more intense memory because they died violently?

xx
i haven't read the article, but have read a lot on past life/inter life areas. Yes i think it seems to be that certain traumas need to be resolved & are usually more pronounced in consciousness.

From the authors i have read i haven't noticed any bias with male/female clients/past life recall. May be something unique to the article/researcher?

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Kerome

Kerome

xx
I think if anyone can answer those questions they are likely to be pulling the strings behind the whole process. The books CPU has mentioned are various investigations via for example past life regression hypnosis.

But I find these kinds of direct cases of claimed reincarnation to be very interesting. Especially the bit where The boy Ryan on meeting the daughter of his previous incarnation ended up saying "her energy has changed" and hiding behind his mother for the rest of the meeting. Perhaps the dynamics of people's energy do change significantly over a lifetime.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

I have a favorite book I always recommend as it is easy to read and so sincere. It is Soul Survivor - The Reincarnation of a WWII Fighter Pilot. I love this book.

It is said that there is no way to have full understanding of Reincarnation until you are in the Astral Plane. From there you can see how it works.

There are many studies of young children who remember their past life or lives but these studies are mostly conducted by people in India or such countries that are receptive to the possibility of past lives. We do not hear or read these studies in the West. The book Soul Survivor is about one such child here in the US.