The Sanity Score

Kerome

Kerome

I was going to give this a go but the registration process hung on my iPad, and I'm not going to fill all that in again. Hate these places where they ask you lots of questions up front.

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

I was going to give this a go but the registration process hung on my iPad, and I'm not going to fill all that in again. Hate these places where they ask you lots of questions up front.
Yeah. Luckily I have an account at psych central and you can use the same credentials.

Prairie Sky

Prairie Sky

That test covers a very broad spectrum. Some of the questions are hard to answer because you know what they're getting at but yet they do or don't fit in a different sense.

My overall score was 163, came up highest in depression and borderline (!), and among the 9 other "serious concerns" were schizophrenia, mania, technology issues, eating disorders and anxiety. Dissociation was also high but I think I answered those questions wrong.

Hmm. I sound like even more of a mess than I thought I was.

vanish

vanish

I got a score of 136. My highest concern was self-esteem with 92. Followed by depression, schizophrenia, anxiety, general coping, borderline (huh?) and technology issues (I know I spend waaaay too much time online).

vanish

vanish

I am guessing that came up because I said "somewhat" to the question about seeing things in black and white without shades of gray. It wasn't only just flagged at 52.

fazza

fazza

I scored 156. apparently I have everything from o.c.d to ebola. So i take these things with a pinch of salt