The Reason Why I'm Getting More Females In Life Now?

J

Jonathan1990

This post might be a bit sexist but a few years ago I mainly had male company and people like my Mum and care manager were against me been around females. The reason being was my dream of wanting a girlfriend which I still don't have. These days though I seem to get mainly female company in life and wondering why. The only day I now get male company is Fridays which I'll list below. As it is an internet forum I will try this without mentioning names or getting too personal.

Female People Helping Me In My Life
1. My Mum (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays)
2. One Female Care Worker (Mondays)
3. Another Female Care Worker (Wednesdays)
4. My New Care Manager [Had Previously Been A Male]
5. My Advocate (Most Wednesdays)
6. Someone From The Mental Health Team [See Them To Discuss My OCD And Crazy Thoughts]
7. A Second Lady From Mental Health
8. A Mediator [Only Temporary To Solve The Dispute With My Neighbour]

Male People Currently Helping Me
1. My Dad (Fridays Fortnightly)
2. A Third Care Worker (Alternate Fridays)

I know after reading my weekly life someone may come here and think I'm messed up.

R

Ramson bangers

My mental health worker is a girl also. I reckon she fancies me.

Y

Yodagirl

This post might be a bit sexist but a few years ago I mainly had male company and people like my Mum and care manager were against me been around females. The reason being was my dream of wanting a girlfriend which I still don't have. These days though I seem to get mainly female company in life and wondering why. The only day I now get male company is Fridays which I'll list below. As it is an internet forum I will try this without mentioning names or getting too personal.

Female People Helping Me In My Life
1. My Mum (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays)
2. One Female Care Worker (Mondays)
3. Another Female Care Worker (Wednesdays)
4. My New Care Manager [Had Previously Been A Male]
5. My Advocate (Most Wednesdays)
6. Someone From The Mental Health Team [See Them To Discuss My OCD And Crazy Thoughts]
7. A Second Lady From Mental Health
8. A Mediator [Only Temporary To Solve The Dispute With My Neighbour]

Male People Currently Helping Me
1. My Dad (Fridays Fortnightly)
2. A Third Care Worker (Alternate Fridays)

I know after reading my weekly life someone may come here and think I'm messed up.
Do you feel uncomfortable having lady’s around?

W

Wildfire

I find that as you get older there is less of an issue with hormones etc. Although I can understand female relatives etc. being funny about you hanging around with other women. Especially partners.

I have a very close female friend whom I have directed plays with, go for drinks and nights out with, just the two of us. She;s been a great support with my bad days.

My partner seems to like her, although she does have days of not saying great things about her. But I have learnt that all my partner's female friends really dislike her. All the guys are fine with her, and the girls are polite to her, but they all really don't like her.

I think that in your case with care workers etc, it's probably just chance and in social situations it's just people becoming more comfortable with the opposite sex as you get older.

J

johnram

Probably making a few assumptions here, but depending on your needs, women are generally more empathic and caring, so it could be the reason for the switch?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T People 25
My_Second_Chance People 1
My_Second_Chance People 1
I People 5
My_Second_Chance People 6