• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

The purpose of your life - your mission.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

From what I can gather, it seems that before birth we have a say in our future life, and we get to sign up to it.

For us mental health sufferers we would have known beforehand.

Perhaps it was too learn compassion and to receive support.

Okay so we complain about the lack of support - but for sure having mental health issues has taught me about compassion for others.

I have a cousin with his own issues and he has been very kind to me. He is a kind person who has learned compassion. The rest of my peers in my family are afraid and do not get involved. They have not learned compassion.

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
From what I can gather, it seems that before birth we have a say in our future life, and we get to sign up to it.

For us mental health sufferers we would have known beforehand.
Think a lot depends on how 'mental health' is framed - our experiences can be seen very differently from more spiritual perspectives, & i expect things are very different from a more soul centred perspective.

For me i think a lot is about growth, learning & experience. As you say - learning about compassion.

i think i came into this life with a 'full in tray' - with a lot of karmic stuff (lessons) to work through.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I think the 'other side' wants us to know about them. The spirit world and so on.

I think they want this earthly existence to change, I think they want sanity and peace.

There was a radio show tonight where they were discussing religion. Really they were totally off the mark with regards to spirituality. There is a lot of people in the dark.

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think the 'other side' wants us to know about them. The spirit world and so on.

I think they want this earthly existence to change, I think they want sanity and peace.

There was a radio show tonight where they were discussing religion. Really they were totally off the mark with regards to spirituality. There is a lot of people in the dark.
Yea - a lot of people assume that exoteric/organised religion is spirituality - But i suppose that's all a lot of people know?

This is a spiritually dark World - i think there may be many possible reasons for that.

i think you are right in that the light wants to work with us.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Yea - a lot of people assume that exoteric/organised religion is spirituality - But i suppose that's all a lot of people know?

This is a spiritually dark World - i think there may be many possible reasons for that.

i think you are right in that the light wants to work with us.
I have my theories. But there is too much violence, death and wars etc. Too much poverty and too much greed.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I think that life has changed radically in the last 40-50 years. At least as a witness in my own life time.

The world is too complicated for me to say what needs to be done, but I think if people were more relaxed, and take things at slower pace it would be better. IDK for sure what the answers are.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

The world is too complicated for me to say what needs to be done, but I think if people were more relaxed, and take things at slower pace it would be better. IDK for sure what the answers are.
I agree. Everything these days has to be done by yesterday or is expected in an instant. Nobody has time to wait for anything, patience has become a thing of the past and stress levels are soaring. Looking at it like that; it's a sad world we live in.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I agree. Everything these days has to be done by yesterday or is expected in an instant. Nobody has time to wait for anything, patience has become a thing of the past and stress levels are soaring. Looking at it like that; it's a sad world we live in.
Yeah. Sure we get good service. I remember back only a few years on ebay. I would order an item, and it would turn up 2 weeks later. which was fine. these days you order it and it turns up the next day.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Yeah. Sure we get good service. I remember back only a few years on ebay. I would order an item, and it would turn up 2 weeks later. which was fine. these days you order it and it turns up the next day.
I know and sadly, I can't help but like and even welcome part of the instant digital era we now live in (but then, I'm a bit of a nerd!).

As you said previously, life has changed radically in the past 40-50 years; we have witnessed a huge amount of change in a relatively short while and can remember life before mobile phones, desktop computers and instant access. It worries me that future generations have not had those experiences and are being born in to a world that's not only instant but also quite selfish.

Hey ho. Maybe I'm just getting old!

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I know and sadly, I can't help but like and even welcome part of the instant digital era we now live in (but then, I'm a bit of a nerd!).

As you said previously, life has changed radically in the past 40-50 years; we have witnessed a huge amount of change in a relatively short while and can remember life before mobile phones, desktop computers and instant access. It worries me that future generations have not had those experiences and are being born in to a world that's not only instant but also quite selfish.

Really with this connected world we could slash all non-essential travel by 90%. People works from home etc.
You have a computer, you have a net connection, you can work from home. Sure go into the office when you feel like it but we can stay at home. There is a major traffic issue.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I do think it's my destiny or "purpose" one day to be in a position to help other people.
Even as a little one I was very sensitive and deeply caring - it used to upset me so much to see anybody upset or left out.

The mental health side of it, at least in terms of my own soul's path..
I think there's an element of karmic issues to it all.
I think I made an agreement undergo deep transformation.
Perhaps most importantly, in order to help people, I agreed to learn what it was like to suffer so that I could discover what makes for good healing.

A

Alienated

I will be 50 in May... I was there, I saw all the Shit, I am feeling old. But allot better off then the younger ones, they never got to see how it could be... And what they are going to see...

I figure I only have about 3 years before a big heart attack, blood clot, or accident gets me like a stray shot from a pissed off neighbor that just desides to pop a few off, for shit's and giggles.

Last edited:
C

ChesireCat

No idea. But I'm sure I'm fcking off and not fulfilling it.

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I do think it's my destiny or "purpose" one day to be in a position to help other people.
Even as a little one I was very sensitive and deeply caring - it used to upset me so much to see anybody upset or left out.
Helper Souls And Their Mission | Wake Up World

Then there are people born with the potential to make a difference. They show a natural curiosity for higher truths, develop a desire in life to help others, and are endowed with maturity and abilities that seem more advanced than heredity or social programming alone can explain. These are the helper souls mentioned above. More accurately they are superhuman souls who have volunteered to incarnate back into regular physical bodies to help bust receptive humans out of the Control System. They are advanced beings born into the Control System to help bring it down from the inside.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LORD BURT Spirituality, Psychology and Psychiatry 41