• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

The psychiatrist

Jonwal

Jonwal

I feel them coming for me like the eye of sauron constantly watching always aware. Searching for me to harvest my soul to fill the black void that is where there heart should be. Police officers coming to my house and having sex with my mind unto I'm all worn out. Medication forced into my buttocks until blood comes out my cock and I can no longer reproduce. This is the truth for me jonwal sad **** from Portsmouth uk. Constantly searching for meaning and doing things to remind myself I'm alive. This is the life of a sad **** from Portsmouth uk. Goodbye

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I'm a bit concerned Jonwal... you've said "goodbye".
Have you harmed yourself in any way? Just reply and let us know if you're safe.

Jonwal

Jonwal

No I'm not alright I'm bloody trying my hardest to break this and I keep failing no one respects me and other ppl are sexing each other crazy and I'm too ill. All women look down on me. I'm fed up of being a 'loser' I hate ppl being so mean to each other and I wish I could join in. My mum was negligent of me and sapped me and she fucking well expects me to look after her and wen I go into the world young women reject me and I feel so angry because this 'illness' is destroying me and it could of been different for me. I have felt good feelings for others and I just want to b like a common person I don't want this. I come from Portsmouth and everyone turns there nose up!! I have become super needy

Jonwal

Jonwal

Why r ppl so nasty to each other I want breeding rights. If my mum didn't do this to me I would b functioning

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Op6iij5KM

I'm obsessed with the mafia I keep getting drawn to these videos for inspiration :(

Jonwal

Jonwal

I feel like a sexual offender and I'm not . I don't want to abuse anyone . This society supports abusers so the cycle always continues. At least in the mafia they kept the blood lines clear.

Jonwal

Jonwal

I have had one or two bad things happen to me and I havnt dealt with them and now everyone is judging me and I just want to teach them a bloody lesson I feel so vulnerable and sick. And selfish my behaviour is so selfish considering I no better but I can't stop behaving like this because I have to express myself and it's always at someone else's detriment. Sooner or later someone is gunna finish me I just wish they would hurry up. That's another good thing about the mafia sometimes u just get shot point blank and it's an efficient way sometimes. This society ppl r kept alive and tortured for years . No one realises what it takes to be successful and how hard it is everyone is denial and iam the biggest person who is in denial.

Jonwal

Jonwal

I'm a bloody psychopath I'm everyone on this forums worst nightmare I feel like the big bad wolf wen I come on here praying on the vulnerable. I have tyres to help a bit ppl suffering but these people are stronger than me. U have all formed a community and I'm not welcome. I am not able to function in society :hug1: