The Positive Mental Health Boost of Having a Routine

R

Rusalochka

I'm trying to build a routine. Not a strict one or anything. But just simple things like spoiling myself. Especially skin care. I used to have amazing skin care products from South Korea that cleared up my skin! Korea has good skin care products by the way. Anyway, because of my depression, I just gave up on skin care. And now I look like this!

blobfish-1-e1496640508583.jpg

If there was a lesson to be learned, well I sure didn't learn a darn thing! :curseyou:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
my routines change every so often i try to keep to a bit of one so i don't end up sleeping the day away but often i fail

not doing too badly with my routine at the moment ,am on her a lot but that is because i choose to be because i like to be x

good luck with your routine x

burt tomato

burt tomato

so far new routine working well, dont want to talk too much in case i jinx it. XX

N

natalie

Now that i have a volunteering routine sorted, and I am also contemplating on a more regular routine as well aside of my Tuesday morning volunteering, temporarily; my mental health is very well boosted now along side of my fitness working outs, and needle working and music combined, and hopefully from now onwards attending zumba gold classes. My mental health has always enjoyed helping others to happily acheive their goals/targets in volunteering for positive result outcomes.

burt tomato

burt tomato

I have slipped out of my routine, so need to work on getting back on track. This week I have not been getting much sleep at night.