• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

The Philadelphia Association

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hey peeps, thought that this might be of interest to the members. Primarily the organisation is based in Hampstead, London, but I'm sure their web spreads further. It provides psychotherapy and training, as well as providing therapeutic communities. I've been having therapy with one of their therapists for a while, and thus far it's been good just to get stuff off my chest beyond the biomedical model of neuropsychiatry...

Last edited:
R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
Hoe much are you paying for it or are you provoding cheap training for one of their student councillers

Did think about one of the philidelphia assoc homes i also at one point contacted the arbours a similar organisation, based in hampstead and with people going straight to the top of the hampstead housing list may help them suceed

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hoe much are you paying for it or are you provoding cheap training for one of their student councillers

Did think about one of the philidelphia assoc homes i also at one point contacted the arbours a similar organisation, based in hampstead and with people going straight to the top of the hampstead housing list may help them suceed
I'm paying around £20 a shot, as you pointed out it's with one of their trainees. That said the fellow also has a PhD in Psychology, so that puts a fair slant on his knowledge base...