• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

The only solution

rubyrose

rubyrose

I'm so sorry you feel like this, but please don't give up on yourself. You would surely be missed, and you would miss the happiness that could have been yours - happiness you deserve to enjoy.

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Nothing and everything. Gone really backwards. So incapable. Dont want to keep doing this. Couldnt even walk dog yesterday cos of crying.

W

Waverunner

Don't beat yourself up about what you don't feel able to do at the moment. The next day may be different. Hold on!

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Are you able to go visit your family? :hug5:
I hope you can stay safe x

SadSoul

SadSoul

This will happen. Times like this will happen. The only choice is to prepare for them. Also to remember that you must fight through and remember that you will be able to reach the other side.

It's repetitive for me. Suicidal thoughts come and go. I fight through. My brain and body shut down. Eating is hard. Sleeping is brief peace. Reading and tv are pointless. Everything feels impossible.

So I make a bubble bath and I cry. I phone someone and I cry. I walk along the river and cry. I suffocate so I lay down and breathe. I distract over and over. Waves of pain come and go. I look at photographs of gran cuddling baby me. I talk to the people who loved me that have died like they are sitting in front of me. I listen to my book on cd. I put cream on my feet.

It's impossibly hard but it's not impossible.

Can you confide in anyone? Do you call any helplines?

What is troubling you right now? It's all got to come out bit by bit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HumanPerson Depression Forum 4