• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

The only person in the world.

T

Tvgirl

Why would the world want to broadcast one person. I try to tell myself that it's a delusion but I really doubt that it is. I experience so many coincidences everyday and when I go out in public people are talking about me. So that makes me think that everyone who is telling me I don't have a camera on me is deceiving me and leading me on with this. I believe they just tell me I'm not experiencing this because they want the cool points if something happens to me. Like look, I took her down. I wish people would have the courage to tell me the truth.

T

Tvgirl

And also I believe that it's really screwed up that the media and the whole country would broadcast one person. It's very sickening and f*cked up.

Topcat

Topcat

The truth is, it's a delusion. The doubt is because you are unwell :hug:
It reminds me of The Truman Show, broadcasting someone's life. We (as outsiders) would know about this broadcast surely? It would be 'sold' to the rest of us as a show - there is no such thing, no broadcast to watch.
Do you see a doctor or take medication for mental health? It must be exhausting worrying and thinking about this all the time x

I

itsmeagain

And also I believe that it's really screwed up that the media and the whole country would broadcast one person. It's very sickening and f*cked up.
It's a delusion. Do you know anyone who has a delusional idea? If so what do you advise them?

T

Tvgirl

The truth is, it's a delusion. The doubt is because you are unwell :hug:
It reminds me of The Truman Show, broadcasting someone's life. We (as outsiders) would know about this broadcast surely? It would be 'sold' to the rest of us as a show - there is no such thing, no broadcast to watch.
Do you see a doctor or take medication for mental health? It must be exhausting worrying and thinking about this all the time x
Yes I have a doctor and I take meds and I still experience this.

P

Pollypop

Yes I have a doctor and I take meds and I still experience this.
I think you got new meds when you spoke to your psychiatrist last week.
I hope I’m remembering correctly.
If so, it will take a while for them to work and reduce the delusions.

These are delusions Tvgirl. I promise you.
On your “ good days” you believe it too.

JessisMe

JessisMe

They are delusions @Tvgirl. We are all here to help you through it. It should come as quite a relief to you to know that you aren’t being broadcast and people aren’t all talking about you. You may perceive it to be that way but the perception isn’t true. xo, j

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Yea , it's how you percieve the information you hear.. I agree.

T

Tvgirl

They are delusions @Tvgirl. We are all here to help you through it. It should come as quite a relief to you to know that you aren’t being broadcast and people aren’t all talking about you. You may perceive it to be that way but the perception isn’t true. xo, j
It's kind of a relief but it's not delusion, it's real.

It's kind of a relief but it's not delusion, it's real.
If you do truly believe it's real then what exit strategies have you created to get out of the situation? Have you made any thoughts on a way to end the situation that you're experiencing? What can you do not to feel this way anymore?