The Nurturing Safe Room

D

Dreamblack

This room sounds fabulous! Hope it has a big sky light so we can watch the moon, stars and shooting stars at night.

A

archeryaddict

Haven't read all 112 pages but this sounds like a lovely place :) I have some hot chocolate and cookies if anyone wants to join me *places mugs and bowls on table*

F

Fallen Phoenix

I always feel at home near water, for me personally I think it's a pisces thing I'm very big on starsigns they give me a lot of comfort when Im completely lost.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I always feel at home near water, for me personally I think it's a pisces thing I'm very big on starsigns they give me a lot of comfort when Im completely lost.
Same here.
We're both water signs. I totally understand how soothing water can be. On the rare occasion that I swim in the sea, it's like my mind completely clears of thoughts and i'm at peace.

F

Fallen Phoenix

Wish I had a body of water I could go for a swim in because like yourself I find it very soothing but living in a concrete jungle like Manchester it's not possible and the local swimming baths a not an option for obvious reasons.

megirl

megirl

I like being out there in the back country, mountains river, me, hubby the dog, no room for anyone else. The tent only essential supplies, baked beans out of a can, no cell phone coverage away from everything we spent xmas day there day after also and would love to go back and live like that, forever

C

cherbear

I'm a countryside girl too . Always at peace when i'm not in civilization but just surrounded by nature . I'm a Taurus and
it's true i'm pretty earthy . I also love to spend time gardening so i'm going to start planting a beautiful cottage garden so we all have our own secret garden that we can all share together and spend time in too . First off i'm planting lavender , roses , honeysuckle a willow tree and a herb garden ! Feel free to start planting with me .xxxx

Last edited:
C

cherbear

Today i'm digging in a veggie garden . Planting a wild flower garden and I have brought some benches a gazing ball , a sun dial and a bird bath to put in the garden .

PawnBurns

PawnBurns

My cats. I'll bring my cats. They're my everything. They're soft and adorable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
midnightphoenix The Nurturing Safe Room 1