The Nurturing Safe Room

bulbie

bulbie

I have one of those too. No street lamp things here, thank god, but I can't g out at night after my episode last week now.

Starless

Starless

That really sucks. I find it difficult to leave the house at the best of times. (I think it's been a fortnight now) Can't go out by myself unless I've got the car. I feel safe driving, but walking around town or to the shop just doesn't happen. lol. Such a hermit.

bulbie

bulbie

Nah, the same here, I freak out when I'm out.

Starless

Starless

Yep, me too. I can't go into big shops by myself because I end up getting really angry/snappy/scared/clumsy and just generally want to abandon my trolly and GTFO!

bulbie

bulbie

Exactly the same here! Yesterday we were out, and suddenly I just clapped my hands over my ears and screamed shut the fuck up!!! I think it unsettled the delicate sensibilities of the locals.

Starless

Starless

I start mumbling to myself and get weird looks from people sometimes. Other times I'm manic and loud/rude. And the rest of the time I just get anxious or angry. Either way, I hate shopping!

bulbie

bulbie

Ah me too. APparently we need to do big shopping when he gets his first wage :scared:

coffee

coffee

Feeling quite low and drained, so I am going to hide in the corner with my duvet and a lemsip if thats ok?

coffee

coffee

Back with my duvet and lemsip this morning. However I am also doing egg and soldiers as its a breakfast which is more of a treat than something basic like toast and cooking myself a nice breakfast is going to be my something nice for my self bit for the day.

maxitab

maxitab

Egg and toast soldiers...on my......oh......er...is there any more?

coffee

coffee

There is always more if you want it maxi :)

coffee

coffee

I do love egg and soldiers :)

Although I have slightly overcooked mine this time (thats what I get for ignoring the timer while I finished reading a post!) was still yummy.

wendolene26

wendolene26

I can't wait to get home after my counselling session this afternoon and have egg and soldiers for my tea. It will be nutritious and better than a couple of slices of cheese like last night.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
midnightphoenix The Nurturing Safe Room 1